A Big Hello From the Boys!

The Messenger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is why do so many Aints come to this board? It's gotta be one of the following:

1. Your board sucks

2. You wanna start some sht

3. Yall scared

I believe it's all of the above. Not only do I think we will beat that as, I believe the Sucs and Panties will rip that as a couple times this year. There's no doubt in my mind you will be saying:

Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat under dat brown paper bag????

Trust me.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

My only question is why do so many Aints come to this board? It's gotta be one of the following:

1. Your board sucks

3. Yall scared

I believe it's all of the above. Not only do I think we will beat that as, I believe the Sucs and Panties will rip that as a couple times this year. Yall better RISE UP or you could saying Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat under dat brown paper bag????

Relax man, it's just some friendly ribbing. I love both our Saints boards and you are welcomed on both.

Edited by SirPsycho

1. Your board sucks

3. Yall scared

I believe it's all of the above. Not only do I think we will beat that as, I believe the Sucs and Panties will rip that as a couple times this year. There's no doubt in my mind you will be saying:

Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat under dat brown paper bag????

Trust me.

I'm sure you were singing that same tune last offseason before the Falcons fell flat on their faces and the Saints hoisted this beauty:

8bd89fd649deba331ff5a738cee8.jpeg

I'm right, aren't I? happy.gif

Relax man, it's just some friendly ribbing. I love both our Saints boards and you are welcomed on both.

We don't really befriend Aints here. This a Falcon board. Not Oakland. Move along. Flash your rings on somebody else's board.

You better be afraid. Very afraid. The luster can wear off them rings in a hurry. Like in eight months. Trust me.

We don't really befriend Aints here. This a Falcon board. Not Oakland. Move along. Flash your rings on somebody else's board.

You better be afraid. Very afraid. The luster can wear off them rings in a hurry. Like in eight months. Trust me.

Warner, Farve, Manning - doubt our boys are scared of Ryan & crew...well unless they believe John Clayton. :lol: