Resop to the DL

ATLBrave

ok I will pull my BS card. Sounds like they met the contract obligation he sucked so they placed him on the DL so he would not look any worse. They will soon try and trade him away and this is just a smoke screen,

They can't legally do that. A doctor must certify that the player is indeed injured.

As for his injury, he probably got injured by throwing all those beach balls up there. I know they can be a tad heavy at times...

And I want to give Resop lot's of credit for proving me right! He's no different than he was in 2008. But now I don't have to constantly listen to the guys on the radio talk about how great Resop is doing at Gwinnett.

Yep. The Chris Resop bandwagon was a strange thing to behold.

I have no idea how good Resop actually is, but I hated how they used him. First game up, after spending all season as a starter, and they throw him in a tight game as a reliever. I know Bobby likes to get guys in quickly to show them he has confidence in them, but I really thought it was a terrible way to get him re-acclimated to the majors.