Graham might not start

hawkeye

Brandon Graham and Daniel Te'o-Nesheim also figure to see playing time right off the bat. If I had to guess now, I'd say Graham won't start in Week 1, but will rotate in for Juqua Parker at left defensive end and play a significant amount of snaps. Whenever the Eagles are in the nickel, expect Graham to sub in for Parker.

I understand rotating players, but they traded up to get him and the #12 overall player MIGHT not start. I wonder

if that's just for Week 1 or the whole season.

Everyone around here went gay for Graham, there's no telling how much neg rep I got from calling a spade a spade. Gotta be careful, buncha people around here get their panties in a twist over that guy.

Well, thats just plain goofy...LOL. I wanted Michael Johnson last year but I don't whine about it. He's not a Falcon so...oh well. Good lookin out though.

lol ABF is not lying when he said he got neg repped for disliking Graham, but I have a feeling his opinion of Graham (that he was not an impact player, and perhaps only an average player in the NFL, but that's just what I remember) was not what got him neg-repped, but rather how he went about expressing it. he wasn't worrying about being abrasive, lol.

anyways, i would not be too alarmed if graham didn't start right away. people might expect him to, but there's no sense in rushing a high draft pick into a starting role if he's not ready for it yet. if he's not, that's fine. let him develop and work himself up to it.

if the Rams took that same approach with Bradford he might not fail, in fact he might turn out to be a good QB. however, he will almost certainly start from day 1 and that is why I think he will be a flop. if graham is ready to start from day 1, good for him. if not, let him rotate in and work up to it. we should be taking the same approach with 'Spoon.

I'm not surprised, and thats no slant on Grahams ability, but rather the steep learning curve that all rookie DE's face. Thats the main reason I wanted Spoon over Graham, as I felt he'd give us a lot more production in his first year.

I think if we would've drafted Graham he would be starting at LDE. His only competition would've been Kroy. And

not to knock Kroy, but he is not as good against the run as he is the pass. Graham is good against both. Maybe

we would rotate some too, but I believe Graham would be starting.

He'll get his chance soon enough. Still no point in saying he's bad... he hasn't played yet. And the reason ABF got neg rapped was because he was immature with his comments. And like I said, even if i went back and forth with him a lot about Graham, I didn't neg him. The whole system is stupid to me and don't understand why the new board even has it. There's people that copy and paste an article in AFMB that have +10 yet someone like ABF or Swift who posts their opinions and have -10 because most people don't agree with them.

I never negged because my iPhone doesn't let me on safari. But can you just drop it AB and anyone else who thinks he wouldn't be good for us. We will never know! Deal with it! It's over. The eagles traded up for him for a reason. So it won't be known get over it!

The only thing worse than people who go crazy loving on one player is people who twist an insignificant article into a "see I told you I was right, he sucks" argument.

The article says he'll get significant reps in a rotation. It doesn't say he's worthless. :lol:

He'll get his chance soon enough. Still no point in saying he's bad... he hasn't played yet. And the reason ABF got neg rapped was because he was immature with his comments. And like I said, even if i went back and forth with him a lot about Graham, I didn't neg him. The whole system is stupid to me and don't understand why the new board even has it. There's people that copy and paste an article in AFMB that have +10 yet someone like ABF or Swift who posts their opinions and have -10 because most people don't agree with them.

Bingo. Ironically I am going to give you a +1 for this even though your entire post argues against that system.

Edited by NFL Draft Fan 07