Falcons Rapid Reports

3:36 pm WR Michael Jenkins on the importance of team chemistry during OTAs: "We're trying to get that chemistry where when we get to training camp and the preseason we're not fighting to get it back."

3:34 pm WR Michael Jenkins said that there has been a lot of energy in OTAs this year. "Guys are amped up on both sides of the ball and making plays and competing," he said. "Everyone is competing and trying to make themselves better."

3:31 pm Coach Mike Smith spoke about how the combined practices with Jacksonville and New England will work: "The only difference is there will be two pass skeletons going, two 9-on-7s, two teams going, two fields that will be working against each other."

3:26 pm C Todd McClure on Atlanta's stability at OL: "I haven't had it that much around here but we have a group coming back together again for the third year in a row. That's big and we're looking forward to good things up front."

3:22 pm The Falcons wrap up their last week of OTAs with four practices (beginning today).

Edited by DaMeatTrough

Thanks for posting. I think Jenkins will be a slepper this year with a healthy Turner and Norwood, another year for Gonzo and Ice to gel and White commanding the best defender. Also another good point is when McClure talked about the O-line being together for 3 years now. I can wait to see how they protect Matty Ice, he needs more time in the pocket.

3:36 pm WR Michael Jenkins on the importance of team chemistry during OTAs: "We're trying to get that chemistry where when we get to training camp and the preseason we're not fighting to get it back."

3:34 pm WR Michael Jenkins said that there has been a lot of energy in OTAs this year. "Guys are amped up on both sides of the ball and making plays and competing," he said. "Everyone is competing and trying to make themselves better."

3:31 pm Coach Mike Smith spoke about how the combined practices with Jacksonville and New England will work: "The only difference is there will be two pass skeletons going, two 9-on-7s, two teams going, two fields that will be working against each other."

3:26 pm C Todd McClure on Atlanta's stability at OL: "I haven't had it that much around here but we have a group coming back together again for the third year in a row. That's big and we're looking forward to good things up front."

3:22 pm The Falcons wrap up their last week of OTAs with four practices (beginning today).

All this does is make me more impatient. Can't wait.