Aiming for Jenkins as the Target

These aren't the best stats and I do agree with you some of you guys. His percentage should've been better than 55%. He was made a target 90 times and caught 50 passes. What we don't know is were the other 40 passes high, behind him, intercepted or tipped so there.

Jenkins can do better and I suspect that he will but he isn't as bad as some make him out to be.

Jenkins 09 Catches.pdf

These aren't the best stats and I do agree with you some of you guys. His percentage should've been better than 55%. He was made a target 90 times and caught 50 passes. What we don't know is were the other 40 passes high, behind him, intercepted or tipped so there.

Jenkins can do better and I suspect that he will but he isn't as bad as some make him out to be.

According to Pro Football Focus, Roddy's percentage of catches was even lower. I don't think that says anything bad about Roddy, just that the Falcons were trying to force the ball to him too much.

According to Pro Football Focus, Roddy's percentage of catches was even lower. I don't think that says anything bad about Roddy, just that the Falcons were trying to force the ball to him too much.

Yeah...I didn't want to get into the stats for the other guys, but I'd suspect that their %'s would be lower than 55%.....