Bam Margera assaulted by 59 YO woman.

I hold my breath on this one until it turns out not to be a joke, but if it's true it's the best thing ever. :lol:

BAM! BAM!

Bam Margera is recovering after police say he was hit in the head with a baseball bat near the suburban Philadelphia nightclub he owns.

The 30-year-old professional skateboarder made famous by MTV shows "Jackass" and "Viva La Bam" was treated at a hospital and released after the Saturday incident at The Note, his club in his hometown of West Chester.

Police say 59-year-old Elizabeth Ray is charged with aggravated assault and related counts. Ray lives near the club. She told the Philadelphia Daily News that she is innocent.

Margera's mother, April, told the paper that her son had a concussion and a lump on his head, but was cleared to fly by doctors and would continue working on the set of "Jackass 3-D," an upcoming film.

:lol::lol: could not happen to a nicer guy.

AND his dad and mom are ******* for allowing him to do all that #### he does to them and the house. But I guess they were getting paid.

A family of d bags but that old lady done had enough. :lol:

His mom and dad are definitely wrong for letting him Bougard their home and their parental authority. But since he most likely paid for the house I guess they figured they have to put up with his shenanigans.