Watts Danztler is announcing on Sunday.

SacFalcFan

Ahead of schedule. He says he is down to auburn and uga. FYI as I told AD he needs to announce sooner for a number of reasons. He is doing it for his dad on father's day.

Judging by that video hes announcing early because he fears UGA pulling that offer. We'll just say he had a bad day. Hes going to have to step it up though.

Judging by that video hes announcing early because he fears UGA pulling that offer. We'll just say he had a bad day. Hes going to have to step it up though.

we also only saw a sampling.. there are over a 100 other plays where a number of guys such as watts did very well.. not worried about watts at all. he is a stud of an oline prospect.. like i don't get too caught up in one spring game nor do i in a small sampling of plays.

we also only saw a sampling.. there are over a 100 other plays where a number of guys such as watts did very well.. not worried about watts at all. he is a stud of an oline prospect.. like i don't get too caught up in one spring game nor do i in a small sampling of plays.

Agree 100%. Coaches already know his strengths and weaknesses- certainly a lot more than we do. He needs to be coached up, but he has the physical attributes that can not be taught. His upside is very high- CSS can make him a dominating player.

Agree 100%. Coaches already know his strengths and weaknesses- certainly a lot more than we do. He needs to be coached up, but he has the physical attributes that can not be taught. His upside is very high- CSS can make him a dominating player.

CSS knows how dominating he can be.. we offered him early and have been all over him and he is in athens every other weekend.. like i said i don't worry about olinemen we sign because CSS is one of the best.