Im tired of this.....

Seriously be fair and vote right guys. Im getting attacked for being biased and only voting for black girls when I have voted more white girls than black girls. I put pics up of the girls that I think look sexy of both of them and I change them if someone wants me to. I have every time. Now to the part about being honestly fair. Someone of you are being completly biased on your votes. I mean Emma Watson got 16 votes against Stacey Dash.....quit tripping. Now we have Angel lola vs Kate Mara and people cant even find a good pic of Kate and calling me biased about it. Thing is this If you cant find a pic of the girl that looks better to you than the other girl....she probably doesnt look better.

Im not saying this because she is black because I dont care if she is black but **** if you are gonna vote a way please explain because I honestly on everything cant see how Kate Mara looks better than Angel lola... So please explain it to me.

AngelLolaLuv010101.jpg

hotmara15.jpg

kate%20mara%20100.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just angry at being called racist and biased when its other people and not me. Why do people voted biased its just stupid and ruins the game... :angry::angry:

But dog, some people just have certain preferences. I've never dated a black girl before because I just prefer white girls. Does that mean that I wouldn't completely wreck a girl like Beyonce or Gabrielle Union? Absolutely not, I'd have the great 16 seconds of my life with them, but in the end, I'm more than likely always going to choose a white girl.

I had to do one of the most painful things ever when I voted Amerie over Lilly, but I preferred Amerie ridiculous sexiness to Lilly's housewife look.

It's just a thing. This is why I told you to just say that you prefer black chicks, nobody is going to care, because like I said everyone has their preferences. The part where you throw people is how badly you freak out and use words like "undeniably" and "no doubt" when a white girl gets more votes than a black one you think looks better.

Beauty is all relative my man.

But dog, some people just have certain preferences. I've never dated a black girl before because I just prefer white girls. Does that mean that I wouldn't completely wreck a girl like Beyonce or Gabrielle Union? Absolutely not, I'd have the great 16 seconds of my life with them, but in the end, I'm more than likely always going to choose a white girl.

I had to do one of the most painful things ever when I voted Amerie over Lilly, but I preferred Amerie ridiculous sexiness to Lilly's housewife look.

It's just a thing. This is why I told you to just say that you prefer black chicks, nobody is going to care, because like I said everyone has their preferences. The part where you throw people is how badly you freak out and use words like "undeniably" and "no doubt" when a white girl gets more votes than a black one you think looks better.

Beauty is all relative my man.

I honestly dont have a preference in girls though In the last 10 girls i have dated 2 were black. I love all races of women. Maybe Im just one of the few... :( you guys dont know what youre missing though.

check the pics of Angel I just posted in her thread she blows Kate out of the water man :P :lol:

Also even YOU had to vote Amerie because she looks better but Eva is winning see what I mean by biased people?

Seriously be fair and vote right guys. Im getting attacked for being biased and only voting for black girls when I have voted more white girls than black girls. I put pics up of the girls that I think look sexy of both of them and I change them if someone wants me to. I have every time. Now to the part about being honestly fair. Someone of you are being completly biased on your votes. I mean Emma Watson got 16 votes against Stacey Dash.....quit tripping. Now we have Angel lola vs Kate Mara and people cant even find a good pic of Kate and calling me biased about it. Thing is this If you cant find a pic of the girl that looks better to you than the other girl....she probably doesnt look better.

Im not saying this because she is black because I dont care if she is black but **** if you are gonna vote a way please explain because I honestly on everything cant see how Kate Mara looks better than Angel lola... So please explain it to me.

####### you cry more about beauty pageants than Perez hilton. and yes, yes you are saying it because she is black. Sammy could see that out of his left eye.

DO we have to have one of these per day? People will vote however the #### they see it, so quit being a racist about it all.##### tears.

####### you cry more about beauty pageants than Perez hilton. and yes, yes you are saying it because she is black. Sammy could see that out of his left eye.

DO we have to have one of these per day? People will vote however the #### they see it, so quit being a racist about it all.##### tears.

Not gonna feed into your **** today. Especially when you wont go back to see I have voted more against black girls than for them. SO go find something better to do :)

Not gonna feed into your **** today. Especially when you wont go back to see I have voted more against black girls than for them. SO go find something better to do :)

I don't give a #### how you voted. What I am saying is how someone votes according to the cooch has nothing to do with racism no matter how you voted. If you are happy with how you voted, why don't you think others are the same?

B#### tears.

I don't give a #### how you voted. What I am saying is how someone votes according to the cooch has nothing to do with racism no matter how you voted. If you are happy with how you voted, why don't you think others are the same?

B#### tears.

not calling it racism calling it being biased some people have even admitted it

I honestly dont have a preference in girls though In the last 10 girls i have dated 2 were black. I love all races of women. Maybe Im just one of the few... :( you guys dont know what youre missing though.

check the pics of Angel I just posted in her thread she blows Kate out of the water man :P :lol:

Also even YOU had to vote Amerie because she looks better but Eva is winning see what I mean by biased people?

I voted Amerie because I thought she looked better.

My opinion is not definitive, obviously, by the result of the poll.

Do people not understand that people have different tastes? What's hot to one person may not be to the next. Some people like natural beauty and think it's hotter than a girl with 20 pounds of silicone in her t!ts and 40 pounds in her arse.

This is an opinion contest and people having differing opinions is what makes it supposedly fun. If people don't want to hear others opinions (votes), then just post a top 10 of the hottest women in your opinion and stay out of the voting contests.

not calling it racism calling it being biased some people have even admitted it

So what is your problem with someone being biased toward certain girls? I am biased towards brunettes over blonds.Asians over anyone. Am I supposed to apologize to you for finding certain girls sexier?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

So, you like dream up this silly thing where we vote on girls we like, then you tell us which girls we are suppose to like? Are you really complaining because one girl only lost by 40% of the vote? Are you serious?

Edited by Peyton

Do people not understand that people have different tastes? What's hot to one person may not be to the next. Some people like natural beauty and think it's hotter than a girl with 20 pounds of silicone in her t!ts and 40 pounds in her arse.

This is an opinion contest and people having differing opinions is what makes it supposedly fun. If people don't want to hear others opinions (votes), then just post a top 10 of the hottest women in your opinion and stay out of the voting contests.

Been trying to explain that, man. Me. I would take a girl like Shannyn Sossamon over many of the chicks in this thread. But oh no, she doesn't have an 80 pound turd cutter on her, I must be mad!

Shannyn-Sossamon.jpg

Different girls do it for different guys.

If Tina Fey was in this contest, I'd pick her over every single girl in the contest, and people would say I am an idiot. Well, it's true I am an idiot. It's also true that I just have a bad thing for Tina Fey.