failure.......or genius? you decide!

Dago

fail-owned-choking-safety-fail.jpg

One day an angry and frustrated watermelon farmer came up with "the perfect idea" for preventing a persistent thief from raiding his watermelon patch every night and stealing his crop. As watermelons was the only crop he grew, they were his only source of income and he felt pressured to stop to thievery at all costs. The farmer decided to create a large sign with the following statement written on it:

ATTENTION: DUE TO THE NUMBER OF THEFTS FROM MY WATERMELON PATCH, I HAVE DECIDED TO POISON 1 OF THE WATERMELONS.

Feeling rather proud of himself for arriving at such a simple and effective remedy to his pilfering problem, the farmer turned in for the evening and had a good nights sleep. The next morning he walked out into his yard and came to an immediate halt as if frozen in place. The thing that stopped him in his tracks is below.

ATTENTION: DUE TO THE NUMBER OF THEFTS FROM MY WATERMELON PATCH, I HAVE DECIDED TO POISON 1 2 OF THE WATERMELONS. HAVE A GOOD DAY!