Tea Party/GOP crazies lining up to out-stupid each other. "Gather your armies" agains the IRS.

:lol::lol::lol:

You responded to me calling this guy an idiot for crying "revolution". And your response was some inane claim about the legality of revolution.

Just stop. You came in here defending the guy, realized how much of a moron you look like defending him, and now you're crawdaddying from your initial defense.

And again, in the process of defending the "revolution" idiocy, you failed to comprehend what I had written and missed that I was talking about CANDIDATES, not activist voters or protesters.

Just crawl out of here with whatever is left of your credibility and let the grownups talk.

I have yet to defend this clown. Post a single comment I made that defended his comments.

The only thing I quipped about was the irony of our founding fathers using revolution to win freedom, and then subsequently banning it. That's not an endorsement of anything, it's just acknowledgment.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Moderators and Admin,

I am Kenneth W. Royce, an author and publisher who created and trademarked the name "Boston T. Party" back in 1989. I have written 11 books under that nym, all of which can be ordered from Amazon.

I am writing to complain about your forum member "Boston T. Party" who is in tradmark violation of my name, and in copyright violation of using (without my permission) as his avatar cover art from my book "Boston's Gun Bible".

His actions are intentional, and malicious. He seeks to defame my reputation by falsely writing in my name throughout some 421 posts. (I've just noticed his display name change to "Doug Carlton". Too late.)

http://javelinpress.com/bostons_gun_bible.html

"Boston T. Party" is a Common Law Trademark of Javelin Press.

This member has violated your forum's own "Code of Conduct".

I request that you immediately delete this member's posts, and remove him from the forum.

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

I am Kenneth W. Royce, an author and publisher who created and trademarked the name "Boston T. Party" back in 1989. I have written 11 books under that nym, all of which can be ordered from Amazon.

I am writing to complain about your forum member "Boston T. Party" who is in tradmark violation of my name, and in copyright violation of using (without my permission) as his avatar cover art from my book "Boston's Gun Bible".

His actions are intentional, and malicious. He seeks to defame my reputation by falsely writing in my name throughout some 421 posts. (I've just noticed his display name change to "Doug Carlton". Too late.)

I request that you immediately delete this member's posts, and remove him from the forum.

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

I say "go jump in a lake".

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

Or you can just change your name to Boston T Bagger.

easy_button.jpg

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

I'm sure that was his intent...to defame an author via football message board in a state 1000 miles away. Out of curiosity, did you also copyright Boston Pee Party?

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

Or you can just change your name to Boston T Bagger.

easy_button.jpg

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce

Editor-in-Chief

www.javelinpress.com

javelinpress@yahoo.com

I don't think he ever intended to anything in a malicious manner, and no one here confused him for you. I believe it was more out of admiration than hostility. Regardless, this should be directed to the forum administrators instead of posting this in an open forum thread.

No guys, he is right.

I should not have used his name, or the name he wrote under as my alias. This is my fault and I by no means meant to be mislead anyone to believe that I was him..

This is a great man and I am shamed to have brought him dishonor.

Please forgive me, I retire from you.

Sounds like he was really trying to defame you, Kenny.

No guys, he is right.

I should not have used his name, or the name he wrote under as my alias. This is my fault and I by no means meant to be mislead anyone to believe that I was him..

This is a great man and I am shamed to have brought him dishonor.

Please forgive me, I retire from you.

Doug, thanks for owning up to this and apologizing.

As long as all references to my author name are deleted from your posts,

then I'll consider the matter resolved.

Regards,

Kenneth W. Royce, aka Boston T. Party

Doug, thanks for owning up to this and apologizing.

As long as all references to my author name are deleted from your posts,

then I'll consider the matter resolved.

Regards,

That must be a pain to write out every time you sign a check. If you have to keep writing it out, I don't think you're really " known" by either, also or otherwise.

I don't think he ever intended to anything in a malicious manner, and no one here confused him for you. I believe it was more out of admiration than hostility. Regardless, this should be directed to the forum administrators instead of posting this in an open forum thread.

Since I didn't have time to read all 421 posts, I had to take the worst assumption.

I speak and write for a living, and I considered the matter urgent.

Boston

That must be a pain to write out every time you sign a check. If you have to keep writing it out, I don't think you're really " known" by either, also or otherwise.

You should have seen him in high school...

samp19acfc89087f6ce2.jpg

Since I didn't have time to read all 421 posts, I had to take the worst assumption.

I speak and write for a living, and I considered the matter urgent.

Boston

Again, please forgive me, I meant no harm but I understand now how my homage to you could be misconstrued as your own words and you have earned the respect you are due via your hard work.

I am truly sorry.