Tea Party/GOP crazies lining up to out-stupid each other. "Gather your armies" agains the IRS.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how a lot of these guys tend to equate their campaigns with the ideals of the founders of the nation. But the biggest difference between this guy and the founders is that if he fails, he will simply go back to what he was doing before. The founders knew that if they failed, they would swing at the end of a rope and their families would be ruined and destitute.

It's easy to talk of revolution and "gathering armies" when you're not putting anything on the line. No more associating political campaigns with the American Revolution, please.

No doubt, but I don't see as many Democratic candidates acting like this.

The GOP has fragmented into smaller factions. This has allowed the "crazies" you speak of to find a voice. The left did the same thing in the late 1990's, but on a much smaller scale and certainly didn't get the airtime these guys are getting (Thanks, internet). But they are still there, lurking in the shadows and calling into radio shows.

I love how a lot of these guys tend to equate their campaigns with the ideals of the founders of the nation. But the biggest difference between this guy and the founders is that if he fails, he will simply go back to what he was doing before. The founders knew that if they failed, they would swing at the end of a rope and their families would be ruined and destitute.

It's easy to talk of revolution and "gathering armies" when you're not putting anything on the line. No more associating political campaigns with the American Revolution, please.

This dammit this this THIS!

If I never agree with you on anything ever again, that right there is as brilliant a thing as anyone has said on this subject.

Not much different from the recruiters that convince weak minded and otherwise decent young people to blow themselves up in the name of Allah. For some reason, these guys think it's cool to incite others to action and when some tool acts on it, they say that the guy was crazy and took him out of context.

The GOP has fragmented into smaller factions. This has allowed the "crazies" you speak of to find a voice. The left did the same thing in the late 1990's, but on a much smaller scale and certainly didn't get the airtime these guys are getting (Thanks, internet). But they are still there, lurking in the shadows and calling into radio shows.

There is a difference between calling a radio show and running for political office.

If he really thinks it was just about tea tax he us really really stupid. Anyone who votes for him would fall into that same arena.

This dammit this this THIS!

If I never agree with you on anything ever again, that right there is as brilliant a thing as anyone has said on this subject.

I respect Gritz and PP as well. Always think before you respond. My view of this politician is "Talk is cheap"! When your butt is on the line, then we'll know what you're made of!

There is a difference between calling a radio show and running for political office.

If he really thinks it was just about tea tax he us really really stupid. Anyone who votes for him would fall into that same arena.

Sigh...

You're correct. The democratic party has less crazies than the right. Is that the point you were trying to make?

Congrats, you win the giant turd that is American Politics!

Woot Woot.

Sigh...

You're correct. The democratic party has less crazies than the right. Is that the point you were trying to make?

Congrats, you win the giant turd that is American Politics!

Woot Woot.

Both parties have crazies but even at the highest point of anti-Bush fever the left wasn't bringing assult weapons to events because they need protection from him. I can deal with crazy left talk but the crazy right with ammo is worse. Obama wasn't in office for 6 months when these folks bought any gun they could get their hands on. I am still waiting to see how he is going to take over the Republic with the military or his unveiling as the anti-Christ. I just can't see him doing the "take over" without the military or the marking of 666 so I assume thats the reason the crazy right needs all the weapons. Both parties have turds but the crazy right turds are arming themselves and believing the rapure will soon be upon us.

Both parties have crazies but even at the highest point of anti-Bush fever the left wasn't bringing assult weapons to events because they need protection from him. I can deal with crazy left talk but the crazy right with ammo is worse. Obama wasn't in office for 6 months when these folks bought any gun they could get their hands on. I am still waiting to see how he is going to take over the Republic with the military or his unveiling as the anti-Christ. I just can't see him doing the "take over" without the military or the marking of 666 so I assume thats the reason the crazy right needs all the weapons. Both parties have turds but the crazy right turds are arming themselves and believing the rapure will soon be upon us.

dude the rapture is already upon us. just visit the Random Hotties thread

This is what I'm talking about... Assault weapons? How many were there? Two, three? You act like the crowd was chock full of them. Hyperbole at its finest. It's perfectly ok to draw Hitler stashes over a President, but to say he's the anti-Christ, well that's just over the line.

This is what I'm talking about... Assault weapons? How many were there? Two, three? You act like the crowd was chock full of them. Hyperbole at its finest. It's perfectly ok to draw Hitler stashes over a President, but to say he's the anti-Christ, well that's just over the line.

How many Democratic candidates were calling for armed uprising and borderline seditious propaganda during the Bush administration? There were leftwing loonies during Bush, but they weren't part of the mainstream Democratic Party. The GOP has fully embraced the Tea Party idiocy. That's the major difference.