Roto: Turner Conditioning Well, Primed For Bounce Back Season

sporkdevil

Michael Turner-RB- Falcons Jun. 13 - 11:33 am et

Michael Turner's conditioning is far better now than it was a year ago, according to ESPN's Pat Yasinskas.

Yasinskas says that Turner has created the most buzz in Falcons camp -- and that's with his ankle at 90 percent. The Burner should be at 100 percent by the time training camp rolls around and he'll be primed for a big-time bounce-back campaign. Turner has scored 27 touchdowns in 27 career games with the Falcons.

Source: ESPN.com

Good stuff.

Man who gave you a neg.... I fixed it.

But yea...

They got this from a question i ask Pat Yasinskas

ATLJBO in Atlanta writes: Has a player created any buzz in the Falcons camp?

Pat Yasinskas: I think the guy who has lifted spirits most in Atlanta is running back Michael Turner. That’s simply because he’s in great shape. That wasn’t really the case at this time a year ago and it might have played a role in him getting banged up last season. Turner is working very hard on his conditioning and is determined to prove that his brilliant 2008 season was not a one-time thing.

Man who gave you a neg.... I fixed it.

But yea...

They got this from a question i ask Pat Yasinskas

Thanks JBO, I haven't had much time to post recently, but when I do I've been getting negs. I imagine it to be a renegade band of haters :lol:

And sorry if I didn't see it posted. Like I said... not much time recently. Thanks for getting the question in to Pat. This is such great info, I should have assumed you were behind it.

Edit: Check it out, straight from atljbo's message: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/10608/nfc-south-saturday-mailbag-2

Edited by sporkdevil

Thanks JBO, I haven't had much time to post recently, but when I do I've been getting negs. I imagine it to be a renegade band of haters :lol:

And sorry if I didn't see it posted. Like I said... not much time recently. Thanks for getting the question in to Pat. This is such great info, I should have assumed you were behind it.

Edit: Check it out, straight from atljbo's message: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/10608/nfc-south-saturday-mailbag-2

naw... No one post it... You are the 1st.

theres buzz going all over this off season. Turner and the way hes looking and feeling. bounce back season. Ryan having more of a prominent role in the offense/game planning. Competition in the secondary. not to mention our draft picks and their potential. this off season has been booming! i cant wait til the season finally comes!

This is awesome news, I have heard nothing but great stuff about Turner since the birds have gotten things rolling again in preparation for a big 2010 season. Hopefully we will make it much further than 2008....Lombardi or bust!!

Edited by JOKER2