Thank you Superfan - you are my hero!

Our wonderful artist extraordinaire sent me a beautiful gift that has forever branded him into my heart and the heart of my husband.

I can hardly look at it without crying, but the presense of it in my TV room brings me comfort - and I feel like my boy can watch the away games we watch from home with us.

I have been wanting to take pictures of it and share it with all my fellow fans - but it has been hard to do - so Superfan - I hope you understand and forgive the delay. I was just too choked up every time I tried to start this post.

However, today I saw a thread which asked everyone to list their most prized Falcons possession in it and I knew this was my opportunity to show my love and appreciation to the wonderful person who sent me this beautiful treasure.

After I listed it in that thread - I knew that wasn't enough. I needed to create a thread which stands alone to show just how much this gift touched my heart and my soul as well as the heart and soul of my husband.

You are the best, Supes and will forever be in my heart for this amazing gift that you sent. I love you my friend - and your beautiful wife too!

mem61b.jpg

mem05a.jpg

mem62a.jpg

Guest Gritz

I have to admit Tandy....when Supes told me several weeks ago the story about this I got kind of choked up too....

He's a very giving person. I feel fortunate to be able to call him a friend.

Guest Gritz

Wow, those are beautiful. Nice work Superfan!

The picture in the middle is nice as well. Where'd you get that?

I did that....

I'm working on a new team poster for this year..... ;)

I have to admit Tandy....when Supes told me several weeks ago the story about this I got kind of choked up too....

He's a very giving person. I feel fortunate to be able to call him a friend.

It got me choked up a little as well when I read it in my post a few minutes earlier. It is good to have people like Superfan as a friend.

You are very welcome, Tandy & Nito, but I'm no hero,...just a sign maker/cartoonist/Falcons fan. Your story about your son touched me and Lynn and I had to do something. It was my pleasure and it looks GREAT in your room, the perfect place for it! Thanks for sharing and thanks for all you do to make these boards go 'round. You guys are great people.

Awwwww, lotta "wub" in here, and that's wonderful to see! :wub: You're all tops in my book! I'd love to know the back story, but I understand Tandy, and it's none of my business.

Edit: Just read the other thread. I am so sorry for your loss, Tandy. :(

Love seeing people connecting on this level. Doesn't seem it happens as much these days.

Wow, those are beautiful. Nice work Superfan!

The picture in the middle is nice as well. Where'd you get that?

That's our own Gritzblitzer's work in the middle, there Holic. I'm not sure if you were being facetious, or if you really didn't know. Dang fine piece of art as well!

Sorry, Gritz. Didn't realize you'd replied to him already. :mellow:

Edited by kibitzer

Your Falcons family is here for you Tandy!!

I tried to explain to my long time girlfriend the other day, because she made a comment about why I'm I always on here talking with you guys, people I don't know.

I told her that though I've only met a couple of you guys, I feel like I know all of you, this is my Falcons family through thick and thin (sometimes more thick than thin.)

Edited by JKH5785

I tried to explain to my long time girlfriend the other day, because she made a comment about why I'm I always on here talking with you guys, people I don't know.

I told her that though I've only met a couple of you guys, I feel like I know all of you, this is my Falcons family through thick and thin (sometimes more thick than thin.)

I met one of my closest friends on a message board. what people tend to overlook is that people who post on messageboards already have something in common so that carries into real life if you get a chance to socialize. there are a few people I could meet tomorrow & we'd hit it off just by referring to certain post we made or similar views we have. I get sick of all the bickering & back & forth arguing so to see some love being shown is refreshing but I hate the circumstances.

God bless Tandy

Guest Gritz

I love the people on this board. I'm so proud to be a fan of the Falcons ... and it's because of the company I'm in.

This is the way I feel also. The vast majority of the people who post on here are really good people...... ;)