sweet sweet blue lights..

Me and a friend were out this morning, heading out for breakfast. Going the posted 45 MPH when some some ###hat in a big red truck rode our bumper and then whipped around us, in a no passing zone. Well then tha black Dodge Charger who had been behind him whipped around us and the blue lights started flashing. Me and my friend were high fiving and laughing our ###es off. When they pulled off the road, I made sure I held my arm high outside the window and gave em a big thumbs up.

Hope you were on time for your party,Mr. Speed. :lol:

By the title, I thought you had found some sweet deals at K-Mart.

LOL Flip...you beat me to it: thought this was going to be a K-Mart thread.laugh.gif

Nice story PP--not very long ago I had a similar experience while driving on 285 between I75 and I85.

I'm doing +9 mph over the speed limit in one of the center lanes, which apparently wasn't fast enough for the Bozo who was tailing me like crazy, even though there was lots of room to pass on either side. After a good 5 minutes of tailing me, Bozo finally decides he's NASCAR material, whips past me at about +25 mph over the limit, and proceeds to weave in and out of lanes like crazy and then proceeds to blaze a path down the HOV lane...until

....the Cop that Bozo didn't notice in the lane next to him chased him down and pulled his azz over, blue lights and sirens engaged.

It was sweet: "Pull over buddy...hands where I can see them....out of the car...hands on the hood...spread your legs.

I love it when a plan comes together!laugh.gif

LOL Flip...you beat me to it: thought this was going to be a K-Mart thread.laugh.gif

Nice story PP--not very long ago I had a similar experience while driving on 285 between I75 and I85.

I'm doing +9 mph over the speed limit in one of the center lanes, which apparently wasn't fast enough for the Bozo who was tailing me like crazy, even though there was lots of room to pass on either side. After a good 5 minutes of tailing me, Bozo finally decides he's NASCAR material, whips past me at about +25 mph over the limit, and proceeds to weave in and out of lanes like crazy and then proceeds to blaze a path down the HOV lane...until

....the Cop that Bozo didn't notice in the lane next to him chased him down and pulled his azz over, blue lights and sirens engaged.

It was sweet: "Pull over buddy...hands where I can see them....out of the car...hands on the hood...spread your legs.

I love it when a plan comes together!laugh.gif

I LOVE watching guys getting pulled over in the HOV lanes that are trying to get ahead of a few cars. I saw a guy get nailed on 75 North just a few weeks ago, we were all doing 80 in the left lanes, he decided he wanted to do 100MPH so he whipped around into the HOV lane and didn't realize that there was no way he was getting back over any time soon due to the number of cars in the left lanes, a mile later he was nailed by Georgia's finest. 100+MPH, single rider in an HOV and a Super Speeder to boot! :lol:

Me and a friend were out this morning, heading out for breakfast. Going the posted 45 MPH when some some ###hat in a big red truck rode our bumper and then whipped around us, in a no passing zone. Well then tha black Dodge Charger who had been behind him whipped around us and the blue lights started flashing. Me and my friend were high fiving and laughing our ###es off. When they pulled off the road, I made sure I held my arm high outside the window and gave em a big thumbs up.

Hope you were on time for your party,Mr. Speed. :lol:

Yeah, well if you jerks had just driven a normal speed I wouldn't have gotten a ticket :angry:

Best momeny i had like this was when i was going to upstate NY where its pretty much a 2 lane highway with no cars on it. I think i saw more animals then cars, but anyway the speed limit was 65 but i was doing 80 since i hadnt seen a car in forever i figured there probably wouldnt be any cops out. So im cruising along when i see a car in my mirror gaining ground pretty quick. Car gets up next to me and slows down so that they were going about the same speed as me. They decided they wanted to get in front of me so they sped up and moved into my lane and went about 5 mph faster then me. On my right there was an on-ramp and when i looked in my rear view i see a cruiser just sitting there with the radar gun. I figured i was screwed since i was speeding, pulled out behind me and followed me for about 1/4 mile and flipped on the light. So i started the whole cursing routine and just as i went to pull over he flew by me and grabbed the car that was in front of me.

Needless to say that was the last time ive gone more then 10 mph over the speed limit.