hot woman contest

k-train

Seems like this is all either has been mega-celebs or no talent, big booty rap video hos.

The fact that Diora Baird didn't even sniff entry to this contest proves its lack of validity. Do a non-safe image search for Diora Baird and tell me I'm wrong. She is without a doubt one of the most amazing looking all natural women alive.

Guest Regular Guy

Seems like this is all either has been mega-celebs or no talent, big booty rap video hos.

The fact that Diora Baird didn't even sniff entry to this contest proves its lack of validity. Do a non-safe image search for Diora Baird and tell me I'm wrong. She is without a doubt one of the most amazing looking all natural women alive.

She IS pretty, she is NOT hot.

okay. now i have said how i do not like how the picking process of this competition happened, and that if i did it my way we would have had everyone vote for their 10 ten and best 54 make it in, then last ten go to unknown hotties. I was hugely critical of supa in the beginning, but the dude is doing a good job.

the people decided the list. sorry your fav chick is not on the list, but thats how the cookie crumbles. maybe next time we will take our time with deciding the 64 contestants, because chicks like emma watson, lisa raye, and janet jackson should have not been on the list.

lets just enjoy the competition, and supa has done some great rules for judging, plus the i was for ranking, but random seems to be putting some great match-ups.

okay. now i have said how i do not like how the picking process of this competition happened, and that if i did it my way we would have had everyone vote for their 10 ten and best 54 make it in, then last ten go to unknown hotties. I was hugely critical of supa in the beginning, but the dude is doing a good job.

the people decided the list. sorry your fav chick is not on the list, but thats how the cookie crumbles. maybe next time we will take our time with deciding the 64 contestants, because chicks like emma watson, lisa raye, and janet jackson should have not been on the list.

lets just enjoy the competition, and supa has done some great rules for judging, plus the i was for ranking, but random seems to be putting some great match-ups.

I'm not trying to belittle the job he's done... just agreeing that the lineup seemed a bit rushed.

I'm not trying to belittle the job he's done... just agreeing that the lineup seemed a bit rushed.

my bad then. i was just trying to clear up that he didnt decide the list, so it aint supa fault. yea it was rushed, but i think overall we can still have a definitive winner.

my bad then. i was just trying to clear up that he didnt decide the list, so it aint supa fault. yea it was rushed, but i think overall we can still have a definitive winner.

Just bummed that there's not a solid middle ground. All the "names" are chicks that were worthy of being mentioned in a contest like this 5 years ago, but not so much now. The rest seem to all be generic lookin' video chicks that most have never heard of. Beyond that, the photos are all airbrushed to high heII... not really a fair measuring stick for who's hot and who's not. I realize that this is nobody's fault, just stating my personal opinion.

This contest is just for fun and B.S.ing. It's not like we are screening entrants for Ms. Universe.

FKS was very good about updating the list with suggestions from others, but yeah, the list could be done differently. That being said, hopefully he'll do this every offseason, and next year we'll do a full nomination system. He's put up some dimes though, so it works for me.

Tell him the story you told me about when you gave her that to remember you by. :D

I said "Baby you believe in me like I believe in you?" She said "I dont know baby" I said "Listen take this band and wear it. You know what that mean? It means while Im in AFMB YOURE in charge." Its gone be dudes coming up to you saying....

1. If you and I were squirrels, could I bust a nut in your hole?

2. I’d like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag.

3. If it’s true that we are what we eat, I could be you by morning!

4. How do you like your eggs: poached, scrambled, or fertilized?

5. I was about to go masturbate and I needed a name to go with your face.

6. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like spaghetti. Let’s bang!

7. Is that a keg in your pants? ‘Cause I would love to tap that ***!

8. If your right leg was Thanksgiving and your left leg was Christmas, could I meet you between the holidays?

9. You remind me of a Championship bass, I don’t know whether to mount you or eat you!

10. Your parents must be ********, because you are special.

11. Could I touch your belly button. . . . from the inside?

12. I’m not too good at algebra, but doesn’t u + i = 3D 69?

13. How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I’ll put my head in.

14. I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day long.

15. Nice legs…what time do they open?

16. You’ve got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

17. Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.

18. My name is (name)…remember that, you’ll be screaming it later.

19. Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

20. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.

21. Lets play Titanic, you’ll be the ocean and ill go down on you.

22. I’m easy. Are you?

23. I’m trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I’m allergic to sex.

24. That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you, I’d becoming too!

25. Wanna play Pearl Harbor?….Its a game where I lay back while you blow the **** out of me.

26. Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

27. You’re like a prize winning fish. I dont know whether to eat you or mount you.

28. I’d like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button.

29. You must work at Subway, cause you just gave me a footlong.

30. Where you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a ****!

31. Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

32. A cat falls into the water & the rooster laughs. What’s the moral of the story??? A wet ***** alway’s makes a happy ****.

33. I may not be Mr. Right, but I’ll screw you til he shows up.

34. What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My Zipper!

35. If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

36. Hi. I’m an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

37. Hey baby, as long as I have a face, you’ll have a place to sit.

38. The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to bang you on the floor.

39. Do you want to come over to my place and feed your beaver some wood?

40. Smile! It is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

But when they say that crap just look at the band that says "Supa" and know....Supa doing you good... then just walk away.....She aint took it off since.....