True Blood Season 3

Testasparo

Dude, I'm so ready....I absolutely love this show. The theme song in the beginning even gets me pumped....my wife and I always turn it way on when its coming on. Should be a great season and I can't wait!

It's weird man I hated the theme song the first 3 times I heard it, but that **** really grows on you. Now I think it's the best intro to a series since The Sopranos.

It's weird man I hated the theme song the first 3 times I heard it, but that **** really grows on you. Now I think it's the best intro to a series since The Sopranos.

I agree, I don't know why but it totally fits the show and gets you all pumped up and ready to watch it. Dexter's theme song is the same way for me too, though. Not sure if you watch it or not but it has the same effect.

Oh yea, they have the werewolf now that Eric hires to go and try and find Bill since he was kidnapped last season. Should make for juicy episodes. Also can't wait for Sons of Anarchy to come back, they have a **** of a story to go on right now.

OH YEA....SPOILERS ^

Yeah I read that a long time ago. I think is name is Alcide or Alside or something.

I'm curious to find out just exactly what Sookie is. She's definitely just not a regular psychic, evidenced last season by Mary Anne asking her what she was after she touched her.

Also interested in finding out where exactly Bill is, and who took him.

True Blood season 3 premiere followed by Breaking Bad season 3 finale...great lineup

Still have yet to see that show. All my friends scream at me for not watching it. I'm gonna have to catch up with it here in a little bit, because it sounds like a great show.

Now that I'm done and finished with Lost, it's time for me to get into some of these other shows.

Still have yet to see that show. All my friends scream at me for not watching it. I'm gonna have to catch up with it here in a little bit, because it sounds like a great show.

Now that I'm done and finished with Lost, it's time for me to get into some of these other shows.

Dude, it is an awesome show! I haven't watched any of season 3 yet though I have recorded every episode to my DVR so I can watch them all at once. I felt like Richard Pryor and a crackpipe trying to watch the show, lol...the DVR is talking to me.

Dude, it is an awesome show! I haven't watched any of season 3 yet though I have recorded every episode to my DVR so I can watch them all at once. I felt like Richard Pryor and a crackpipe trying to watch the show, lol...the DVR is talking to me.

I have got pretty big into Justified on FX though, that show has been ******* great through the first season. Season 1 finale was an awesome episode. Already can't wait for that show to come back.

FX and HBO >>>> when it comes to television shows. I'm going to have to check out Sons of Anarchy also.

and LOL @ the Pryor line. That's how I was with Lost. I would have quit watching that **** years ago if I hadn't watched all the episodes back to back and then bought the DVDs to finish the rest of the seasons.

Edited by Testasparo

FFS GA, come on my dude.

USA sucks for TV shows. Psych and Monk suck so much ***.

1st of all monk has ended, but Psych is the most underrated show ever, and one of the best comedies on tv.

then they got burn notice, Royal Pain, and many others.

its blasphemy to say that psych is ***.

Disturbing to say the least. angry.gif HBO is well known for putting the 'mo love angle in a story (remember the Sopranos?).

Didn't have HBO when the Sopranos was on. I would download the series or Netflix it but so many people hate the ending I figure why bother if I'm going to be disapointed in the end.

If you never read the books and I only went halfway through the first, True Blood has Vampires, Werewolves, WerePanthers and Fairies. There is a huge subculture of other beings in the show. People that has read the entire series are upset because it doesn't mirror the books. I think it is a great adaptation and cannot wait to see the story line open up. So understand that what you see tonight you have to go back and see how all the other stories have opened up and they are developing them into the show.

If you never read the books and I only went halfway through the first, True Blood has Vampires, Werewolves, WerePanthers and Fairies. There is a huge subculture of other beings in the show. People that has read the entire series are upset because it doesn't mirror the books. I think it is a great adaptation and cannot wait to see the story line open up. So understand that what you see tonight you have to go back and see how all the other stories have opened up and they are developing them into the show.

I'll take your word for it. I just watched last night, and the introduction of the werewolves at the end immediately made me think they were selling out to twilight.

I'm glad that isn't the case.

Dude, I'm so ready....I absolutely love this show. The theme song in the beginning even gets me pumped....my wife and I always turn it way on when its coming on. Should be a great season and I can't wait!

You know, last night when my wife was watching it I was telling her, "you know, that show is really stupid and the acting is beyond terrible, but I will tell you what I really like about the show, besides all of the sex, is that fantastic theme song"

So, I agree with you about the song.

You know, last night when my wife was watching it I was telling her, "you know, that show is really stupid and the acting is beyond terrible, but I will tell you what I really like about the show, besides all of the sex, is that fantastic theme song"

So, I agree with you about the song.

I don't see how the acting is 'beyond terrible".... I think the acting is pretty good. The only thing that is annoying is Anna Paquin's fake southern accent.