Deon Bush

Jeoffrey Pagan

Zach Debell

It's going to be an awesome camp. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the updates sac. awesome news about Frost and hopefully we can swing Pagan our way this weekend. Lets hope for a good camp and maybe a commitment this weekend.

yeah i just read again what i typed and i need to be sure my comments on my confidence was about our class and this weekend not on kris frost. we have offered him and he is visiting, but he will be visiting two camps from what we heard with gt and uga and auburn. we were told last week he was coming down with lemay, but if he is going to auburn he is coming down by himself.. i will find out tomorrow.. i found out great news about a bigtime target wr.. :lol:

i am very very hyped about our class. I will have more tomorrow.

How many total are we looking at for this class?

at least 25, but i feel they will take up to 28.. this instate class is soo packed that they are going to sign 28 (we only sign 18 this past year) so we have a number of early enrollees so we will have plenty under 25 for this class actually count.

we have lost a handful of guys and have 3 to 4 guys who are walkons on scholarship.. we will have a few guys graduate early and walk for more spots.. we are set up fine for next yaer.

Geez...that's hard to believe, but very exciting. That would have to be over a dozen silents.

there are a few guys who are silents due to a few other targets and i will explain after this all comes out.. there is one guy i hope goes for uga pretty quick.. i know they are really encouraging him to make a decision..

What went down at the camp Sac? Inquiring dawgs want to know.

a handful of stuff.. i was busy all day and didn't get a chance to post.

UGA offered john theus from bolles, ot. he is in the 2012 class.

UGA offered Jefferson (FL) ILB Ramik Wilson, 2011. That tells you all you need to know about James Vaughters and where he is going.

Zach Debell had a great time and his family had an even better time. We sold his mom and that is great. They are in Knoxville right now and they are going to have to overwhelm them to stay in the race for Zach.

We had a number of targets on campus from wednesday to friday like brandon shell to nick o'leary.

UGA has put it all into Jay Rome. I do not see us continuing to go after Nick any longer. He came up for his teammates, but uga didn't offer either one and hasn't been recruiting Nick very hard for a reason.

Kyle Harris, Chris Milton and Hunger Long all did a great job fighting for an offer. The only thing holding up an offer to Milton are the numbers. It's a toss up who gets the final offer for the interior.

UGA offered Jefferson (FL) ILB Ramik Wilson, 2011. That tells you all you need to know about James Vaughters and where he is going.

Zach Debell had a great time and his family had an even better time. We sold her mom and that is great. They are in Knoxville right now and they are going to have to overwhelm them to stay in the race for Zach.

We had a number of targets on campus from wednesday to friday like brandon shell to nick o'leary.

UGA has put it all into Jay Rome. I do not see us continuing to go after Nick any longer. He came up for his teammates, but uga didn't offer either one and hasn't been recruiting Nick very hard for a reason.

Kyle Harris, Chris Milton and Hunger Long all did a great job fighting for an offer. The only thing holding up an offer to Milton are the numbers. It's a toss up who gets the final offer for the interior.

:lol: Noticed this in another blog

Edited by iQue

i did the writeup at 3am this morning and passed out.. i forgot to submit til this morning without proofreading.. lol

Just funny seeing you make a grammatical error. As always we appreciate your tireless efforts to keep us abreast on recruiting!

Edited by iQue

Zach Debell had a great time and his family had an even better time. We sold his mom and that is great. They are in Knoxville right now and they are going to have to overwhelm them to stay in the race for Zach.

Sac, Why haven't you guys been recruiting Nick?

Sac, Why haven't you guys been recruiting Nick?

We have been recruiting him some, but not at all close to what we are doing with Jay Rome. The Dawgs top target is Jay Rome and have been putting everything into him. They aren't going to pull both players and feel he is their top target IMO. If we whiff on Jay and don't take a TE this class we are just fine. We have a very deep TE position and are okay. I think early on Nick was concerned with our depth chart and that may be why UGA went after jay rome who wasn't.

My brother was there as a tightend.

he was? that is great.. did he get an offer? I didn't post this yet, but CMR and company did an awesome this for yesterday's camp. They did it for the recruits, their high school coaches/families, and for a number of colleges. UGA has almost 300 recruits at the camp yesterday (UGA was interested in about 30 of them) and invited a bunch of smaller schools coaching staffs to come to the camp and scout players. A few of the teams people saw were UAB, Troy, Middle Tennessee State, Valdosta State, and a bunch more. CMR and his staff were trying to get as many kids a chance to be seen by those other schools who might not have a chance otherwise. That was awesome and I hope they do it again in a few weeks at the 2nd camp.

Sac - What's your feeling on Rome? I know it'll be a battle with clemson, but didn't know how realistic a shot we had...

Also, any news on Shell from the camp?

I feel we get Jay Rome. Clemson will be in it til the end, but I think we pull him. Shell was out on Friday. I believe south carolina lead before his visit to uga. We will see if we get an update, but most likely we won't.

he was? that is great.. did he get an offer? I didn't post this yet, but CMR and company did an awesome this for yesterday's camp. They did it for the recruits, their high school coaches/families, and for a number of colleges. UGA has almost 300 recruits at the camp yesterday (UGA was interested in about 30 of them) and invited a bunch of smaller schools coaching staffs to come to the camp and scout players. A few of the teams people saw were UAB, Troy, Middle Tennessee State, Valdosta State, and a bunch more. CMR and his staff were trying to get as many kids a chance to be seen by those other schools who might not have a chance otherwise. That was awesome and I hope they do it again in a few weeks at the 2nd camp.

You know he didn't do it for this reason, but can you think of a better way to further cement good relations with local high school coaching staffs and their players?