Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State To Join Pac-10

MattyFatSacs

That is such garbage. I guess they want a much better chance at competing for national titles though.

Tom Osbourne went on record saying that the Big Ten was appealing to them because they can run the option and win; that it's too hard now to compete with the speed in the Big 12 South. Funny.

That is such garbage. I guess they want a much better chance at competing for national titles though.

Tom Osbourne went on record saying that the Big Ten was appealing to them because they can run the option and win; that it's too hard now to compete with the speed in the Big 12 South. Funny.

I hope Nebraska goes back to the option or the power I offense again. Bring back Nebraska football.

If true, hopefully A & M will choose to come to the SEC. Pickup A & M and Vt and call it done. No major changes to the divisions and I still feel like we're the best conference in football.

They might not have a choice. They will probably be made to follow Texas

understand the only reason the legislature stepped in last time was because a&m was going to be left out of a conference. right now that isn't the same issue and as long as both teams are going to strong bcs conferences i don't see anyone stepping in and stopping it.

Being in different conferences can be a plus.They could conceivably met in a national championship game.

It would also bring new people to the areas .

Conceivably is your key word there. There's no way A&M will be finding themselves in the nat'l championship game anytime soon. or ever for that matter :D