Who's left that can help us?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

I still believe that there is a missing piece out there. Our D just isn't gonna be good enough to win a championship!

Bullcrap.

If this defense stays relatively healthy and the young guys contribute the sky is the limit.

You are right there might be a missing piece out there, but none of the guys that were named are that piece. JMHO

i agree.. maybe none of those guys but there has to be someone that can sure up the questions we have on the d-line. That is the answer to everything.. Our D-line.. If that improves then it helps out every part of our D.

The only missing piece on our defense is our players staying healthly and young players getting experience, not adding anyone.

Not disagreeing with you, I think our D is gonna be something special this year if we stay healthy as well. But there still might be someone who can make us even better.

i agree.. maybe none of those guys but there has to be someone that can sure up the questions we have on the d-line.

What if we release some of the players that are currently on the roster into the FA pool? Then, once we re-sign them, maybe the message board's lust for FA acquisitions will finally be slaked.

Then again, probably not.

The players mentioned were just off the top of my head, but if you believe that nobody out there would be a viable upgrade from anybody that's here, you are ********.We are seriously lacking a pass rush.We could use an upgrade at #2 WR.Just continue to let young players get experience is some Kool-aid drinkin BS, that says "we'll get em next year" We should be signing some 1 year contracts and getting rid of the garbage like JA98, and MJ12, and making this a year we try and get a ring.By the time they are worth a darn, players like Gonzales and Abraham are gone. How about we get them some experience winning a playoff game? Your "oh hum, what we got is fine" theory hasn't managed to accomplish that, now has it?

The players mentioned were just off the top of my head, but if you believe that nobody out there would be a viable upgrade from anybody that's here, you are ********.We are seriously lacking a pass rush.We could use an upgrade at #2 WR.Just continue to let young players get experience is some Kool-aid drinkin BS, that says "we'll get em next year" We should be signing some 1 year contracts and getting rid of the garbage like JA98, and MJ12, and making this a year we try and get a ring.By the time they are worth a darn, players like Gonzales and Abraham are gone. How about we get them some experience winning a playoff game? Your "oh hum, what we got is fine" theory hasn't managed to accomplish that, now has it?

Arent you the same poster that wants us to sign TO, Yeah move on past your Madden additions.

Guest Gritz

Arent you the same poster that wants us to sign TO, Yeah move on past your Madden additions.

If he is that tells you everything you would ever need to know about him.......... :lol:

I guess the opinion that Owens is better than Jenkins makes any and everything I say invalid? I believe a lack of passion and complacency with what management does is why Falcons fans are not considered to be real fans, by cities like Philly, NY, Oakland,etc...When their team isn't doing enough, or doing something they don't agree with, you will hear about it. On this message board there is a lot of jock sniffing. I really hope your trying to suck up in hopes that Dimitroff will read this and give you some free tickets, instead of being such a naive homer that you think this team can not be improved upon.I don't spend my life playing video games, I actually get laid. Try putting down the joystick, and moving out of mom's basement and maybe you will too.

I guess the opinion that Owens is better than Jenkins makes any and everything I say invalid? I believe a lack of passion and complacency with what management does is why Falcons fans are not considered to be real fans, by cities like Philly, NY, Oakland,etc...When their team isn't doing enough, or doing something they don't agree with, you will hear about it. On this message board there is a lot of jock sniffing. I really hope your trying to suck up in hopes that Dimitroff will read this and give you some free tickets, instead of being such a naive homer that you think this team can not be improved upon.I don't spend my life playing video games, I actually get laid. Try putting down the joystick, and moving out of mom's basement and maybe you will too.

I don't think anyone is not going to disagree with you that Owens is better than Jenkins. Owens just has this one little problem of destroying team chemistry. He has done it everywhere he has gone. A great player, just not a team player. The things young Matt Ryan would have to go thru with TO on our squad. As for Philly, Ny, and Oakland fans think, who gives a rat's azz what they think.

Good lord kid. It's just a message board.

No one here cares about your imagined dating life.

I am glad that you get laid, I noticed when you find a need to boardcast things for no apparent reason it typcially means you are lying - Just sayin.

Jenkins can be upgraded, but Jenkins wont be replaced this year, the sooner you realize that the better it will be, so you wont be seeing any TO or any other over the hill FA coming to the Falcons to replace Jenkins. I would love it if Dimitroff read the message and decided to give a Fan some tickets for posting a logical comment regarding the falcons, so wish me luck please sir.

So just because Philly pans desperately wanted to ship Mcnabb out of Philly that makes them more qualified, Hmmmm, Come on Dude are you serious.

Good lord kid. It's just a message board.

No one here cares about your imagined dating life.

Yes it's imagined, all of it. God you are smart, to figure that out all by yourself.I don't agree with you, I don't think the team is perfect just like it is, so all you little homers feel like you need to extend your claws like the room full of women that you are.God you people are like sheep! Day in and day out it's the same crap. It's like that company brainwashing stuff they try and pull when you work in sales.Your like zombies with their arms out chanting TD knows best over and over again, attacking anyone with a different Idea about how things could be done.Do none of you possess an original thought or idea. I guess it's completely stupid to think you could pepper a few big name veterans over an already good roster and make a Superbowl team from that??? Guess you all slept through the 94 season when the 49ers did it.

Yes it's imagined, all of it. God you are smart, to figure that out all by yourself.I don't agree with you, I don't think the team is perfect just like it is, so all you little homers feel like you need to extend your claws like the room full of women that you are.God you people are like sheep! Day in and day out it's the same crap. It's like that company brainwashing stuff they try and pull when you work in sales.Your like zombies with their arms out chanting TD knows best over and over again, attacking anyone with a different Idea about how things could be done.Do none of you possess an original thought or idea. I guess it's completely stupid to think you could pepper a few big name veterans over an already good roster and make a Superbowl team from that??? Guess you all slept through the 94 season when the 49ers did it.

decaf.jpg

The only missing piece on our defense is our players staying healthly and young players getting experience, not adding anyone.

But what if our young players don't turn out to be what we THINK they will be?? We don't know what Jerry has.. We don't know what any of the rookies can really do when it comes to real nfl gametime! There is no way a proven vet can hurt our D-line!

I completely agree with most of this. I don't think we should get rid of Jenkins but we can't keep settling for what we have. I think our WR's will be fine this year with Douglas coming back but we seriously need a better pass rush! The better our pass rush is the better our secondary looks. The better our pass rush is the more our LB's can make plays!