Its Official .... WhenFalconsWin

SaintRay

we all saw it coming long ago. WhenFalconsWin is sooooo enamoured and in love with Reggie Bush that he has resorted to name calling to attempt to break his profound mancrush for #25.

I was surfing the web, typed in "WhenFalconsWin Reggie Bush" into the Google search field and this popped up >>>

;)

we all saw it coming long ago. WhenFalconsWin is sooooo enamoured and in love with Reggie Bush that he has resorted to name calling to attempt to break his profound mancrush for #25.

I was surfing the web, typed in "WhenFalconsWin Reggie Bush" into the Google search field and this popped up >>>

;)

what? I'm so confused

;)

I DON'T KNOW HOW OFFICIAL IT IS, BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL GET SOME RESPONSE

FROM WFW VERY SOON. "AND THE BEAT GOES ON!" :D

I am amazed that WFW is on the mind of saints fan to this degree? I never realized I got in their heads to this level. Imagine a rival fan googling a rivals name to see what pops up? Is this considered cyber-stalking? I am flattered our opposition cares so much! Should I be alarmed about now about guys like ST, jh, nola, Fluer De ****, and so on?

On a side note, I have had people contact me and say they've seen little characature video's someone has made up of WFW discussing Reggie Bust in a talk show format. If you haven't seen them do yourself a favor and look them up...their funny as shyt! laugh.gif

As for a nickname falconsfuturedynasty, I guess my many years of uninterrupted loyalty/posts, wily wisdom, unyielding loyalty, and dislike for our rivals has earned me that right I guess? Just for sake I will try this out for you:

Sounds like a winner ffd! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Didn't some guy on here make those and post them on the forum? If so, I remember those.

On a side note, I have had people contact me and say they've seen little characature video's someone has made up of WFW discussing Reggie Bust in a talk show format. If you haven't seen them do yourself a favor and look them up...their funny as shyt! :lol:

Link?

On a side note, I have had people contact me and say they've seen little characature video's someone has made up of WFW discussing Reggie Bust in a talk show format.

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE A ICON. IT MUST BE YOUR ANIMAL MAGNETISM THATS DRIVING THEM SAINTS CRAZY OR IT COULD BE YOUR COMMAND OF THE ART OF FOOTBALL JARGON. OR IT MIGHT JUST BE YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT OVER THEIRS. WHAT EVER IT IS ..... YOU GOT IT AND ITS RUNNING DEM' SAINTS CRAZY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.I KNOW IT AIN'T EASY TO TAKE SAINTS .... BUT IT IS, WHAT IT IS. :lol::lol:

When one fall by the wayside another is always there to take his/her place. You never knopw who is hiding beneath a name REV2.

THATS WHY THE ONES WHO "HIDE" BENEATH A NAME OR MULTIPLE NAMES, NEVER WORRY ME.

JUST BY THE VIRTUE THAT THEY NEED TO HIDE TELLS ME THEIR AGENDA IS NOT ABOUT

FOOTBALL, OR ANYTHING ELSE THATS SENSEABLE. BUT THATS THE NATURE OF THESE BOARDS.

YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A CORE GROUP (from all teams) THAT WILL BE THE FOUNDATION.

BASICALLY WE HAVE A GOOD GROUP. AND THE RIVALS HELP IT BE THAT WAY. :rolleyes:

I agree. We've formed a good hodgepodge group of rival fans here that we all have good fun and harmless banter with.

NOTHING STAYS THE SAME. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO ADJUST TO THE ENVIRONMENT.

CHANGE IS NOT A BAD THING IF IT IS POSITIVE CHANGE. WHAT EVER HAPPENS ....

I... AM ... A ... SURVIVOR.

Change, survivor, what ever happens? REV2, I could swear your talking politics and not football right now... :lol:

FOOTBALL AND POLITICS ARE VERY SIMILAR. ONLY IN

POLITICS, YOU GET MORE DIRT ON YOU. :lol:

And you can "crack-back" without a penilty.