What chore are you willing to give up,

Rambler

Won't be watching any soccer. Not willing to give up any chores.Also not willing to give up not being gay.

:lol:

PP>>>>

So I was watching Ocean's Eleven. (1960 of course)

and I saw Sammy Davis Jr. and immediately I thought of you. pause

and then got sad because i realized ol' Sammy is gone.

I have a new legend in my mind and it's SDJ.

Sammy Davis Jr.>>>>

:lol:

PP>>>>

So I was watching Ocean's Eleven. (1960 of course)

and I saw Sammy Davis Jr. and immediately I thought of you. pause

and then got sad because i realized ol' Sammy is gone.

I have a new legend in my mind and it's SDJ.

Sammy Davis Jr.>>>>

yea, I was in a Goodwill store last week looking through a box of magazines and I found the May 28 1990 issue of People which said " so long Sammy" which was a tribute to his career. Kinda made me sad, because even tho people ( not you) may think it's a joke with me, it isn't. I think he was one of the greatest all around entertainers ever and he surely opened a lot of doors for other people.

I love his book " yes I can" because it is a textbook on perseverance . The dude just kept mastering his talent and refused to let other people stop his dream.

I wish I had this as Poster sized print.

Sammy_portrait.jpg

Sammy Davis Jr. is one of the greatest All-Around entertainer.

and i feel you on that picture on a poster i would pay alot to make it a poster.

its a shame how many awards he was nominated for and lost. (and alot of nominations he didn't receive.)

Yeah! Soccer is stupid and gay! :angry: I certainly won't be attending a large party with lots of hot women and alcohol to watch it! Because that would be gay! Chores are fun and soccer is stupid and I'd rather punch myself in the nutsack with brass knuckles than watch those flopping mcfloppersons! Raaaaaaargh! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:unsure:

Edited by The Monarch

ESPN is trying their damndest to promote the World Cup this year. All it does is get in the way of NBA/MLB highlights right now.

I don't care about soccer: At All!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

Side note: If you just glance at NBA/MLB, doesn't it kind of look like NAMBLA?

Eek.

yes because baseball highlights are just sooooo amazing... look he threw a 95 mph fastball, just means he can wank off faster than you