Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hammerhead

NC Tea Party Member Punched

26 posts in this topic

why can't we all just get along ?

sometimes it seems as if the whole world has gone insane.

lol, man there are way worse things going on if you want to show the world is going insane.

POLICE! POLICE! I'VE BEEN PUNCHED!

edit: There's just something about a group of white people yelling out "police!" that makes me laugh very hard.

RockPaperScissors likes this

I think its ironic when people act like morons themselves and then question the youth about their actions.

People complain about corruption, but what’s new about government corruption? In the 19th century we had railroad scandals; in the 20th century we endured the Teapot Dome scandal, Watergate, Koreagate, and many others without too much anger and resentment. Yet today it seems anger is pervasive and worse than we’ve experienced in the past

You have a point , but some times it comes down to just plain old bulling.

Bullies usually have a sense of entitlement and superiority over others, and lack compassion, impulse control and social skills. They enjoy being cruel to others and sometimes use bullying as an anger management tool, the way a normally angry person would punch a pillow. in this case he used this guy as his punching bag ie pillow.

Has anyone in the history of the world ever NOT been punched after telling someone " don't you touch me!"

Lol

Epic Beard man, and "Don't tase me bro" popped in my mind as examples to further illustrate your point.

I dunno, should have just settled it himself. All police seem to do is make bad situations worse.

Well luckily for this guy the person who punched him was black, so it could only possibly have gone in his favor.

I dunno, should have just settled it himself. All police seem to do is make bad situations worse.

That's my point. One of the big problems in the world today is people don't settle stuff man to man. They gotta either bring in the guns, knives or police. LOL at whitebread running behind that woman when he got punched. :lol:

Lol

Epic Beard man, and "Don't tase me bro" popped in my mind as examples to further illustrate your point.

By the way, awesome screen name.

Well luckily for this guy the person who punched him was black, so it could only possibly have gone in his favor.

Not necessarily but there is definitely a high probability of that.

There is also the chance the police show up and beat and tase all the protesters.

Bullies often have prejudices based on race, sex, wealth and achievement. Other people are just competitors who stand in the way. Their child must always be the best in sports or academics, and others must be kept in an inferior position.

Aggression is rewarded and respected, and humiliating others is tolerated. Compassion and empathy seem like weaknesses.

I like the comments too:

The man who was assaulted did not jump behind his wife. He was backing up and she instinctively (and foolishly) stepped in. Had this not been in a crowd, the assaulter may have paid dearly for this once the assaultee recovered from the initial shock of this unexpected behavior. Old man, you better learn to control your temper. You are supposed to have gained wisdom with age.
Typical liberal "free thinking" response...liberals promote free thought as long as it falls in line with their beliefs.

"Don't you touch my wife..." followed by getting him by the black dude?

If this wasn't put on the internet (evidence) then probably nothing would happen to the black guy.

--------------------------

Sometimes, you just need to beat a man down. Maybe the wasp is the bigger (smarter) man than I, but if it was me, I'd drop the camera and start pummeling ghetto old bully.

I was thinking the same thing... Beat the sh1t out of the guy, it is his fault he threw the first punch... That guy seemed like a puss y to get hit then scream for the police. Fight back, better to go down swinging then just sit there...

Gramps has a nice left hook...Too bad his pop belly is too big to put any speed or force behind it..

"PO-LEEEEEES, PO-LEEEEEEEES!!!"

I was thinking the same thing... Beat the sh1t out of the guy, it is his fault he threw the first punch... That guy seemed like a puss y to get hit then scream for the police. Fight back, better to go down swinging then just sit there...

I agree, but then your headline would have most likely been "Tea party members beat up elderly black man"

JHav likes this

the dude looked like he was pushing him then the black guy swung. lmao @ the tea partier punking out and hiding behind his wife after yelling at the black dude to not touch his wife.

Now this is what I'm talking about. FL is a "Stand your ground state" and if you have no criminal record a concealed carry permit will not be denied.

If someone attacks you or says "I'm gonna whip your azz"! You are allowed to defend yourself.