New member from nevada

Welcome. Will you be handling our Vegas wagers this season?

my dad is a sports writer he has done it for 15 years i was raised around every kinda wager, so if u want to know lines and all that i will be visiting here during the season to share it. im 19 so i get my dad to make my bets. i always have falcons every week of the season.

thanks for all the welcomes these message boards are really good. i was NOT a vick van i am a TEAM fan. so do not start all that. correct it was the season he was hurt but i was rooting for our team even in the 07 season EVERY sunday and i was celebrating when the coach left he obviously was a crack head. any more questions just ask away

]

Just in time to celebrate us winning our first Superbowl this season!!!!! Welcome aboard

i was hoping for them to superbowl last year, i think the saints were lucky, this year they wont be. simple as that. they are not over talented and not a TON of young talent like our team. sharper is old for run support, brees is not getting younger,ect. our team has the foundation for long term success.

2003 was the year Vick was hurt, that'd be an odd time to become a fan of his.

2003 was the first full season I got into football. And it was mostly because of the excitement around Vick, even though he was hurt before the start of the season. I always supported the team, but Vick intrigued me and got me to actually watch and I fell in love with the game.

2003 was the first full season I got into football. And it was mostly because of the excitement around Vick, even though he was hurt before the start of the season. I always supported the team, but Vick intrigued me and got me to actually watch and I fell in love with the game.

i have always loved football since i was little. i played catch and learned to throw very well so quarterback was always my favorite....my first fav qb was jeff garcia and idk i got away from 49ers after he left so i wanted a team i can like.