Eric Ward cut

Apparently DJ's been the first one there & last one to leave throughout OTA's.

Not suprising at all. DJ's work ethic is undeniable and well respected by his teammates. JPW better not get complacent or let DJ out work him because DJ does have it in him to play great. He didn't just throw for 25 touchdowns with only 5 INT's by accident his sr year.

Not suprising at all. DJ's work ethic is undeniable and well respected by his teammates. JPW better not get complacent or let DJ out work him because DJ does have it in him to play great. He didn't just throw for 25 touchdowns with only 5 INT's by accident his sr year.

He has never really had a chance when he was gonna get his chance he got hurt

How long ago was that? There have been plenty of college QB's that had great careers and never made it in the NFL. There's a reason DJ didn't make the roster last year. He's a nice guy, he's friendly with the fans but he's not an NFL QB, he's not Schaub 2.0. He's a great practice QB though.

I may be wrong but DJ doesn't have any practice squad eligibility left.

I'm not so sure, I was surprised that he was eligible last year. But a player can spend up to 2 years on the PS (if he does not accrue a certain amount of playing time).

2006 active but did not play

2007 was on IR all season

2008 active but did not play

2009 on PS, off PS, on PS

Edited by delaigle

I'm not so sure, I was surprised that he was eligible last year. But a player can spend up to 2 years on the PS (if he does not accrue a certain amount of playing time).

2006 active but did not play

2007 was on IR all season

2008 active but did not play

2009 on PS, off PS, on PS

If that's the case he only have one year left.