Muhsin Muhammad to retire

Big Reg Da Commish

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between injuries, free agency, and retirement, there are countless questions marks in Carolina this year. Really no excuse for not sweeping the Panties in 2010.

Well at least they have Jimmy Clausen to look foward too!! According to some Pansie fans he's a better QB than Ryan... aka "The Real #2"

Between injuries, free agency, and retirement, there are countless questions marks in Carolina this year. Really no excuse for not sweeping the Panties in 2010.

You would think so but any division game is a tough one.

**** the bucs beat the saints last year.

They still got smith, and they still got that 2 headed running back monster........and they still have one of the better lines in football.

And they still have fox who the players run through the wall for.

On paper I totally agree but reality is they are all going to be dog fights.

They still got smith, and they still got that 2 headed running back monster........and they still have one of the better lines in football.

:unsure: Not really a good phrase around here.. :lol:

Yeah, I hear ya. Smitty always emphasizes how NFC South games are battles. And he has a point. (I mean, we were in the game with the Saints until the bitter end, even though we were essentially playing our second string at most of the key positions!)

That being said, I'm sticking by my statement. We have no reason not to sweep. One of our weak points is winning divisional games on the road (1-5 in the last two years), and it's time to break the trend!

Always liked Muhammad he's good but hey enjoy retirement. I don't really know what the Panthers are gonna do Steve Smith is gonna be triple teamed all day and all 8 other guys on the line while those guys they pretend are real receivers drop 15 passes a game. The panthers are sunk

Looking at this objectively, what ARE the Panties gonna do? There's Steve Smith....and a bunch of other scrubs. That's pretty much it. You can talk about measurables, talent, and potential all day, but until you really show anything, who cares? Jarrett has been as big of a bust at JA has, if not bigger, and he's starting number two? Not good. Defenses are going to swarm Smith, and dare Carolina to beat them with the run.

Edited by NoMoreVick