Jaime Pressly vs Tahiry Jose

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Man I was dead set on picking Jamie based on those Commercials she does. Then I saw the biggest roundest fattest donkey on the list and thought about what kind of cool whip, honey or strawberry sauce to glaze that a.. with. Claude have mercy. :wub:

Never heard of the second girl and photoshopped fake *** pics don't look good. There's no way that girl's *** is real. Voted for Pressly.

umm no its not photoshopped and its real she never had implants her *** just grew like that i know girls i grew up with that have a *** like that I got a video

umm no its not photoshopped and its real she never had implants her *** just grew like that i know girls i grew up with that have a *** like that I got a video

I don't believe that for a second. No one grows a body part like that. She's had some kind of implants down there. Its too freakish (in a bad way) to be natural.

I don't believe that for a second. No one grows a body part like that. She's had some kind of implants down there. Its too freakish (in a bad way) to be natural.

maybe in a bad way for you but us *** fans love something like that :wub: :wub: and those are not implants at all its natural

maybe in a bad way for you but us *** fans love something like that :wub: :wub: and those are not implants at all its natural

I'm an *** fan, but that is just too much *** for this guy. If a girl suddenly becomes taller than me when we sit down next to each other, it's too much ***.

And KB56, it is totally natural. Then again, so is this:

Weird-Animals.jpg

I love a good natural non freakish ***.

How exactly do you guys claiming they are natural know for a fact its natural? Just because she says so? Kinda like how Dolly Parton said they were real for years until she finally confessed? :huh:

I love a good natural non freakish ***.

How exactly do you guys claiming they are natural know for a fact its natural? Just because she says so? Kinda like how Dolly Parton said they were real for years until she finally confessed? :huh:

Because she took a lie detector test for a show about it she said she wanted breast implants be she would rather stay natural. Dont get mad cause you cant handle a *** like that. I will go at that *** any day.