Who is more of a TD type player

I looked at 3 positions and some guys we could possibly draft in the 1st rd. First round only. Knowing the type of players TD likes, which player would we most likely invest millions in?

OT

Matt Reynolds

WR

Greg Little

Austin Pettis

CB

Aaron Williams

Even tho I like Little, I just think WR is too big of a risk to take in the 1st rd. Unless he is like a super

elite receiver. And I haven't seen Pettis really block much or beat a CB off the LOS. I wouldn't rule out WR

totally but if we did go that route those are the 2 I like.

It's only 2 sure 1st rd DE's IMO. Quinn and Clayborn. We won't touch Clayborn b/c of off-field issues. Quinn will

be long gone. Some say Romeus but I think he really is 2nd rd talent. Kinda reminds me of JPP. All the other DE's

are more like DT's IMO. I don't see DE 1st rd. I'm really thinking OT first with CB and WR a close 2nd.

Out of those I would probably pick Greg Little, but that's just me.

It's too early to project where all of these guys will go, but if we had to spend a 1st round pick to get Little I would probably do it. But getting him in the 2nd round would be ideal for me since I think he could end up in early round 2 after it's all said and done.

Austin Pettis is someone to watch out for, I think he'll have a really good season this year. Don't think Reynolds will be around when we pick and even then, I don't think he's an elite prospect either at LT. From what I've seen of Williams, he looks good but this year I think he still needs to up his game a little.

Austin Pettis is someone to watch out for, I think he'll have a really good season this year. Don't think Reynolds will be around when we pick and even then, I don't think he's an elite prospect either at LT. From what I've seen of Williams, he looks good but this year I think he still needs to up his game a little.

I was thinking more as a RT anyway.

It's only 2 sure 1st rd DE's IMO. Quinn and Clayborn. We won't touch Clayborn b/c of off-field issues. Quinn will

be long gone. Some say Romeus but I think he really is 2nd rd talent. Kinda reminds me of JPP. All the other DE's

are more like DT's IMO. I don't see DE 1st rd. I'm really thinking OT first with CB and WR a close 2nd.

Its 2 possible jr DE's that i like... USC Nick Perry and Missouri Aldon Smith...

If all 4 of the "big WRs" comes out, it is no way that Little is a first round pick. I really like his game, but I don't truly feel he is a 1st round prospect anyway.

OT is definitely a possibility, but I am not sure that TD would want to draft one in the 1st round to play RT.

IF the right CB or WR is there I believe we will take them.

Its 2 possible jr DE's that i like... USC Nick Perry and Missouri Aldon Smith...

Two DE's to keep an eye on! I doubt they declare in 2011, but they are both great prospects - especially Aldon Smith. I think he could be really specially (hopefully Moore and Spoon can put a good word in for us)!