Week 6 vs Chicago

- Hester almost took the 1st punt back.

- Decoud picks off Cutler in our redzone. He just sat on a route.

- Knox blows right past Houston up the left sideline for a TD.

- Turner fumbles in the 2nd, but ryan recovers. 4th fumble of the season so far.

- Thomas Johnson busts through the line and hits Forte and forces him outside.

- Decoud another pick on an overthrown pass by Cutler.

- Went to no huddle and Turner busts off a 10 yard run then White scores on a screen pass great block by Finneran.

- Peterson sack on Cutler

- Went to no huddle again at end of 2nd and it was effective. 8-8 97 2 td's no huddle 1st half.

- Norwood was playing well until he injured his hip and came out.

- Ryan and TG hook up for big TD at end of the half.

- Babineaux nice TFL

- Grimes is juked by Cutler on a scramble and he gets 25-30 yards.

- Ryan overthrows TG and is picked. Brian Finneran strips the ball, but Bears recover.

- Thomas Johnson busts through the line again TFL.

- Lofton FF at goal line, but Forte recovers. Next play Babs FF goal line Wire recovers.

- A sure catch goes in and out Jenkins hands and gets picked off.

- Houston had 2 big PI calls against him and was beat a good bit.

- Williams made a great play on a pass to Olsen in the endzone to save a TD and tore his ACL.

- Next play Chevis comes in and gets beat by Olsen for a TD to tie the game 14-14.

- Weems has a great return after their TD 61 yards.

- Turner TD with 3 min left. Defense holds up for the win.

- D line played pretty good. TJ still working hard. JA98 seemed like he actually wanted it more this game. CB's did not play very well. Knox beat whoever he was up against.

- Final 21-14 Falcons

Good break down.

Brian Williams got beat for a couple of big plays this game...

That Jenkins tip int was ridiculous... Dude had 2 hands on the ball.

This is the game that convinced me that Chris Houston is not the CB we need... I hoped he would continue to improve but he took a step back.

This is another game Abe had his hand on the QB (Cutler) but the QB found a way to get away (the big scramble play)..... I love how Abe didnt give up on the play.... I still think Abe is a impact DE... In 08 he got the sacks but in 09 the QB's somehow slipped away...

I was at that game and the offense just looked horrible. I don't know whether it was the Bear's defense or our offense but other than in the 2nd quarter when we went no huddle, we didn't sustain any drives. We had no 1st downs in the entire 1st quarter. Was it Ryan or the play selection in this game?

I was at that game and the offense just looked horrible. I don't know whether it was the Bear's defense or our offense but other than in the 2nd quarter when we went no huddle, we didn't sustain any drives. We had no 1st downs in the entire 1st quarter. Was it Ryan or the play selection in this game?

It was called a dline puttin a whoopin on an oline.

If that is the case, then why would the no huddle make such a big difference?

Good question...I would venture a guess to say there's less time to rest between plays. Less time for the d to get their minds around what they're gonna do. They're reacting instead of acting.

It takes more energy to play dline than oline. Oline knows where it's going and what it's gonna do. Dline has to react to what the oline is doing.

- Hester almost took the 1st punt back.- Decoud picks off Cutler in our redzone. He just sat on a route.- Knox blows right past Houston up the left sideline for a TD.- Turner fumbles in the 2nd, but ryan recovers. 4th fumble of the season so far.- Thomas Johnson busts through the line and hits Forte and forces him outside.- Decoud another pick on an overthrown pass by Cutler.- Went to no huddle and Turner busts off a 10 yard run then White scores on a screen pass great block by Finneran.- Peterson sack on Cutler- Went to no huddle again at end of 2nd and it was effective. 8-8 97 2 td's no huddle 1st half.- Norwood was playing well until he injured his hip and came out.- Ryan and TG hook up for big TD at end of the half.- Babineaux nice TFL- Grimes is juked by Cutler on a scramble and he gets 25-30 yards.- Ryan overthrows TG and is picked. Brian Finneran strips the ball, but Bears recover.- Thomas Johnson busts through the line again TFL.- Lofton FF at goal line, but Forte recovers. Next play Babs FF goal line Wire recovers.- A sure catch goes in and out Jenkins hands and gets picked off.- Houston had 2 big PI calls against him and was beat a good bit.- Williams made a great play on a pass to Olsen in the endzone to save a TD and tore his ACL.- Next play Chevis comes in and gets beat by Olsen for a TD to tie the game 14-14.- Weems has a great return after their TD 61 yards.- Turner TD with 3 min left. Defense holds up for the win.- D line played pretty good. TJ still working hard. JA98 seemed like he actually wanted it more this game. CB's did not play very well. Knox beat whoever he was up against.- Final 21-14 Falcons

Not bad bro. The only things I would add are:

-The Dline went off in this game.

-Busterson even got a sack. Well a half sack

-Chauncey had 4 pressures

-Brian Williams had two pressures

-Grimes played a good game