Atlanta's John Abraham Looks to Rebound

I honestly think that both Abe & Bierman will have double digit sack years this season. they both got a lot of pressure on the QB last season

Yeah, I agree. Biermann is gonna cause pure havoc this coming season. And with our much improved secondary, Abe and Biermann should have a lot of parties in the opposing teams backfields.

Edited by FalconinPA

Predator is still hungry. I like it. You can tell from that context that he is determined to be dominant this season.

I also agree with the posts about Biermann. I think he will impress some people. I say 8 sacks minimum.

Yeah, i might have to change the faces on Mt. Falconmore to Abe, Biermann, DeCoud and Owens.

Love Abe's attitude in the article and I agree with the assessment of our secondary. If we can keep the opposing WR's covered a tad longer Abe will return to double digit sacks. He was so close so many times last year. If our secondary improves their play our D-line with have a very good year and we will return to the playoffs.

Edited by Xfactor

Predator is still hungry. I like it. You can tell from that context that he is determined to be dominant this season.

I also agree with the posts about Biermann. I think he will impress some people. I say 8 sacks minimum.

8 sacks or whatever, as long as he can provide a consistent threat from the side opposite Abe.

I'm excited to see how our D does this year.. for years now that has been our problem.

I'm excited because this is the first year that Smith has the type of players he needs and he's coached top 10 defenses in his career as a DC, and contrary to opinion, BVG is far from vanilla, hope this year he dials it back up.

The real beauty of this article is that it doesn't mention Jamaal Anderson at all. It's nice to read an article focused on our DLine that doesn't even reference the lesser JA. Good Article

Yeah, it was nice to actually read an article on the D-Line and not have JA98 failures brought up. I was actually proud of Pat for this article.

Directly after the draft, I was extremely skeptical about the way we went about things (i.e. where was the DE?!). But the more I look at who TD did take, the more I think about what Sid and especially the Beer Man are capable of if they progress, and the more I read things like this about how hungry Abraham and our entire D are to make last year a distant memory, the better I feel. Thanks for a good read.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn