69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Adriana Lima
    • Beyonce

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****, this is a tough one. Adriana is my favorite woman in the world. But Beyonce is also my favorite woman in the world.

Again, I call shenanigans. Neither of these women should go home while some video skank or 18-year-old-looks-like-my-nephew-with-a-wig moves on.

Well, I cast a vote. It came down to a tiebreaker. A really stupid tiebreaker, as these are two of the most spectacular women on the planet.

Beyonce, while one of the most beautiful women ever to grace our planet, has a frame that suggests she may balloon up one day if she doesn't continually work hard to stay fit. It's not guaranteed. It's not even likely. But again, I had to look for something.

So Adriana gets my vote.

And it makes me sick to my stomach to cast a vote against Beyonce in a hotness contest. This was like choosing whether I prefer having my **** sucked while watching a braves game and drinking a beer, or having my **** sucked while watching a braves game and drinking whiskey on the rocks. So close.

never heard of the first girl, Beyonce it is.

You're not very good at this game Keith. I mean, if I asked you if you'd take Adriana Lima or Bea Arthur, would you pick Bea just because you've heard of her?

There are pictures aplenty for your perusal. Check them out. This is not a Who Have I Heard Of contest.

You're not very good at this game Keith. I mean, if I asked you if you'd take Adriana Lima or Bea Arthur, would you pick Bea just because you've heard of her?

There are pictures aplenty for your perusal. Check them out. This is not a Who Have I Heard Of contest.

Here Here.

I don't see why we should have to choose.