Im going to see that new Mortal Kombat

I would absolutely ******* love for this **** to drop soon. I grew up on allllllll of the MKs. I remember getting the 1st one for Christmas on sega (blood code: abacabb) and playing for probably no less than 20 hours. It will be a **** shame if this movie doesnt come out.

I gotta ask, none of you are pissed about these guys making everybody in the MK universe a human, taking away all magic powers, and re-writing the entire mythology of the MK Universe?

I'm not, but then again I was never a huge fan anyways.

Edited by Testasparo

I gotta ask, none of you are pissed about these guys making everybody in the MK universe a human, taking away all magic powers, and re-writing the entire mythology of the MK Universe?

Why would I be pissed? I am a huge MK fan since day 1 and I'm all for it. I liked the idea of everybody being human like, kinda gives it that realistic feel. Some fighters like Sub-Zero could build something he could put on that makes everything cold when he touches or even make a ice ball.

They Didn't take it away the Magic will be there you just want see lasers or flames flying everywhere in the movie!...If there will be a movie!

Listen to the Director who made the 7min Clip and his plans for the movie here

Mortal Kombat - Director Interview

Edited by CHOCTHEFALCONFAN

SCORPION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Getting The Exposure He Deserves. (If The Movie is Done Ofcourse)

All The Sub-Zero Fans And Scorpion Haters Don't Seem To Understand That Scorp is The True Face Of MK. When You Think About MK First Thing That Komes To Mind Is Spear Or 'Get Over Here' Then Some Ice Or Bicycle Kick.

It would definitely be the best MK movie if he got made.

I agree 100%!!!

I might be a little bias though , because Scorpion looks to be the main character and he would most likely end up kicking everyone ***...

..but than again i thought the movie was gonna be awesome before they revealed Scorpion at the end.

I agree 100%!!!

I might be a little bias though , because Scorpion looks to be the main character and he would most likely end up kicking everyone ***...

..but than again i thought the movie was gonna be awesome before they revealed Scorpion at the end.

Reptile & Smoke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Rain, Ermac, Noob Saibot, and all those other ninjas.