Alicia Keys vs Ashley Greene

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Alicia Keys
    • Ashley Greene

will hold my vote unless it's needed. Alicia is talented and that is sexy, but she has a boring face. Don't have a clue who the other girl is, but I despise pretty girls who say studid #### like " I wish I had a boyfriend...." What.. are you in Tiger Beat trying to make the pre-pubes think it's still an open competition, or do you have the swamp ###?

Don't play F'ing coy with me.

will hold my vote unless it's needed. Alicia is talented and that is sexy, but she has a boring face. Don't have a clue who the other girl is, but I despise pretty girls who say studid #### like " I wish I had a boyfriend...." What.. are you in Tiger Beat trying to make the pre-pubes think it's still an open competition, or do you have the swamp ###?

Don't play F'ing coy with me.

Pencil.jpg

YESSSSS!!!

If I had a million +'s you would get them now.

But seriously. isn't playing coy an all time annoying thing? A fat ugly girl can get laid 24 / 7.

With real girls, very annoying and I don't bother with them. With famous super hotties, they can play whatever they like...sorta makes up for all the depraved things I do with them in my head.

For some reason when you said that though, it reminded my of the great Peter Griffin rant:

"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus. "

YESSSSS!!!

If I had a million +'s you would get them now.

But seriously. isn't playing coy an all time annoying thing? A fat ugly girl can get laid 24 / 7.

This guy played Coy on the Dukes of Hazzard:

captureD23.jpg

He and his cousin Vance tried to replace Bo and Luke.

Like that was going to work. <_<