Does this make me a bad person?

Lt.Fro

Suggesting that this person burn their hat is a bit ironic considering that just wearing it in the first place is almost a written guarantee that they are flaming.

My suggestion, work with someone in Facilities at your building. With their help arrange to replace all the toilet paper in the building with toilet paper that has the Panther logo printed on it.

I don't know about you but I'd be running to the copier for paper if I found our logo on the roll in the bathroom.

no-toilet-paper.jpg

Nah, you're good. That's just a healthy response.

Now, as for me ... I routinely lie about my whereabouts on Sundays (including twice when family was in town who I actually really love and hadn't seen in over 2 years) so that I can watch our games uninterrupted.

Does that make ME a bad person? tongue.gif

nah that makes you a great fan :rolleyes:

Nah, you're good. That's just a healthy response.

Now, as for me ... I routinely lie about my whereabouts on Sundays (including twice when family was in town who I actually really love and hadn't seen in over 2 years) so that I can watch our games uninterrupted.

Does that make ME a bad person? tongue.gif

Been theree done that! Ok by me.

EVERY friend of mine knows to NOT to call me during a Falcons game.

B)

It was a guest at Universal Studios FL Island of Adventure where I work I saw the hat, I also saw a cowboys jersey and hat along with a saints jersey and I wanted to do the same thing. I never knew I didn't like other teams that much. Oh a happier not I saw a person with a Falcons Jersey on a few weeks back it made me happy I talked to him for a little bit.