Serious question to the younger crowd

LouDog

What the **** is up with the tight *** jeans that the highschool kids are wearing these days. When I was in highschool you would have gotten your *** beaten for that ****. And alot of them wear gay colors as well. Nothing is worse than seeing some emo ***** wearing tight purple jeans,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only 28 but when I was in highschool (The 90's :) ) You would have gotten seriously beat down if you showed up to school in tight purple jeans.

Yeah, I can see that. The chicks wore them more than the dudes in the 70s, but there were a lot of tight bell-bottom jeans all around as I remember it. White and blue being most popular colors. Purple - you'd a had to be a big bad-azz mo fo, or played in a bad-azz band to get away w/that ish. :)

well im 20, so im younger, but its just a fad. some dudes like skinny jeans. id rock some color jeans though, and dont mind slim jeans, but i cant do skinny jeans. i dont like **** constricting my legs. need some leg room.

Interesting you said your legs, and not your "boys". Can we infer from that that your boys have plenty of room in the skinny jeans? Not that I dwell on stuff like that or anything... you just set yourself up, so I had to go there.

:mellow:

well im 20, so im younger, but its just a fad. some dudes like skinny jeans. id rock some color jeans though, and dont mind slim jeans, but i cant do skinny jeans. i dont like **** constricting my legs. need some leg room.

Skinny Jeans with some Abercrombie and Finch is the way to go ;)

Interesting you said your legs, and not your "boys". Can we infer from that that your boys have plenty of room in the skinny jeans? Not that I dwell on stuff like that or anything... you just set yourself up, so I had to go there.

:mellow:

well duh. you are one of the numerous ill informed people.

skinny, bootcut, straight, loose, etc refer the the legs, not the waist part. 2nd i sag any jeans a wear. Low rise is the only thing that refers to anything that affects your crotch area.

of course some dudes wear women skinny jeans, and that does effect the crotch area.

Sir you have just qualified for a Beat Down, dont let me catch you on Peachtree Street playa

small tip. If you are going to try to intimidate someone on a messagebaord I would not start by telling them I wear skinny jeans and abercrombie :lol: I kid I kid. Thank god you dont really wear those things

Edited by LouDog

well duh. you are one of the numerous ill informed people.

skinny, bootcut, straight, loose, etc refer the the legs, not the waist part. 2nd i sag any jeans a wear. Low rise is the only thing that refers to anything that affects your crotch area.

of course some dudes wear women skinny jeans, and that does effect the crotch area.

Not sure why, but that's what I thought LouDog was talking about this whole time! :lol::lol:

Not sure why, but that's what I thought LouDog was talking about this whole time! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:. some dudes do rock those type of skinny jeans. now i never understood the love for skinny jeans, but i assume its why people like tigher clothing. it makes you look slimmer than wearing over sized clothes, which is why i like slim jeans skinny just goes too far, plus you can only rock converses with them.

small tip. If you are going to try to intimidate someone on a messagebaord I would not start by telling them I wear skinny jeans and abercrombie :lol: I kid I kid. Thank god you dont really wear those things

LOL, Man i dont wear that crap I am actually older than you are. I am trying to help GAFan get his game up tooo many GA State girls walking around downtown for him to be at home.