Another pic of Me and Matty and my son

thank you...he's watching but he looks for the numbers, his favorite number is 11....and i should also add he seems to want to like the eagles for some unknown reason :angry:

I will tell you why, it is that dang water here in York, Pa. But it could be worse, it could be Pittsburgh.

thank you...he's watching but he looks for the numbers, his favorite number is 11....and i should also add he seems to want to like the eagles for some unknown reason angry.gif

ohmy.gif Unless you mean the BC Eagles (in which case, I'm good with that tongue.gif), you can't let him go to the dark side!! We can't have future board members who harbor allegiances with Philly. Supes, especially, will run him right on out of here.

ohmy.gif Unless you mean the BC Eagles (in which case, I'm good with that tongue.gif), you can't let him go to the dark side!! We can't have future board members who harbor allegiances with Philly. Supes, especially, will run him right on out of here.

True! I wish someone would have talked some sense into my idiot brother, he's a fan of the Cowboys and always had been since we were young kids. You have to get that out of them early, lol.

no its philly eagles :P but i am trying..he said he wants to get a Matt Ryan jersey now so there is hope