Week 4 vs San Francisco Game Analysis

- This was the first game JA98 started at DT for us.

- Brian Williams got a pick on a deflected pass by Mike Peterson. Pressure applied by Biermmann and JA98.

- Roddy White gets wide open on a post for a TD. CB #38 for the 49ers had an awful game. We ate that kid alive all game long :lol:

- Grimes misses a tackle on Josh Morgan that would have been a 61 yd TD had it not been for Williams running him down. Which surprised me cause Morgan is a pretty athletic guy.

- Anderson got a QB knockdown untouched through a lane in the middle.

- Biermann gets a sack on an inside lane on a non stunt. Just an open lane.

- Roddy gets a 90 yd TD from bad tackling by Nate Clements.

- Abe and JA98 team up for sack at the end of first half.

- Score at half 35-10 Falcons.

- Williams gets turned around bad by TE Delanie Walker.

- Turner fumbles at SF 10 yd line, but Dahl recovers.

- Bly picks off Ryan because the Referee in the middle messed up Roddy's route and got in the way. Then Bly shows off and gets ran down from behind and fumbles.

- Sidbury got more playing time this game, but didn't do much.

- Roddy exploded for 8/210/2

- Anderson another knockdown on inside lane.

- Grimes had a great PBU on the right side of the endzone he had to reach back and slap the ball out of a guys hand. It could have been a TD, but he made a good play.

- Thomas Johnson picked up a sack.

- This was our first game after our bye week so it looks like we worked out the kinks pretty well. SF was ranked 2nd in the league in opponents PPG before this gamae.

Dude, I appreciate that incrdible effort, I really do.

But all you really needed to say -

Grimes missed a tackle bad and gave up a huge play, then SF cashed in........

then Atlanta kicked thier a**es in every way shape and form for the rest of the game........

and then Dre Bly punked himself somthing terrible.

The End.

Just kidding. Nice job.

Good post. Dre Bly and Glenn Coffee really made that game memorable for me. Dre highstepping on his own twenty -five yard line and Coffee drinking water when Coach Singletary was looking to put him in the game. Also, honorable mention to singletary calling a timeout to rally the defense, only for Roddy White to burn them with a TD catch on the very next play. Aweome!!

Also after the game, Dre Bly referring to himself in the third person was hilarious.

This is why i really want to see what Jamaal Anderson can do at DT since he has bulked up, hopefully got stronger,and actually got a chance to practice his technique at the DT position....Have a whole summer to train as a DT.

I really want to see what Jamaal can do at the DT position this year.

This is why i really want to see what Jamaal Anderson can do at DT since he has bulked up, hopefully got stronger,and actually got a chance to practice his technique at the DT position....Have a whole summer to train as a DT.

I really want to see what Jamaal can do at the DT position this year.

Yeah I have been watching him closely in these games and he really isn't half bad at DT. He is pretty quick. I think he can definitley benefit from doing stunts to the outside because of his quickness. He also does pretty well at shooting the gap.

Another guy who has actually impressed me some was Thomas Johnson. Over these few games besides the Pats game he has played pretty well and definitley a great hustler.

I am ready to get through some of these games to get a chance to see how Vance Walker played.

This is why i really want to see what Jamaal Anderson can do at DT since he has bulked up, hopefully got stronger,and actually got a chance to practice his technique at the DT position....Have a whole summer to train as a DT.I really want to see what Jamaal can do at the DT position this year.

Dude glazed over five or ten similar TJ plays in his first few game reviews. And you're already ready to crown Busterson? OK. I will PM you Gazoo's telephone number. You just might want to meet him. Haven't you noticed by now? Buddy has a few agendas workin here.

Dude glazed over five or ten similar TJ plays in his first few game reviews. And you're already ready to crown Busterson? OK. I will PM you Gazoo's telephone number. You just might want to meet him. Haven't you noticed by now? Buddy has a few agendas workin here.

Lol what agenda would that be?

LO... bruh.. you are trippin... I said i want to see the man play at DT and you say i crown him... lol.. You just want to argue with somebody man..lol.. You are reaching

All i said is i want to see what the man can do at DT... CALM DOWN...

Its good to know that you have gazoo's number tho.... I'm straight tho... i dont need it

Lol what agenda would that be?

Dude let me first apologize. I see you mentioned TJ in your previous post. I missed that in my last post.

With that out of the way, you started with a slam BW agenda in the MIA game, now it seems you're on a praise Busterson the DT agenda. Hopefully I'm wrong.

If you are, let me get a couple things straight:

Busterson - 8th round pick. Guaranteed $15M. $3M cap hit in 2009. Lost his pass rushing DE job to a Beer Man. Given opportunities at both DE and DT. Only turned in 13 starts, 27 tackles, 0.5 sacks and 0 FFs

TJ - street free agent. Insurance man. Guaranteed nothing. $500K cap hit. Beat out Busterson and Peria at DT in the 2009 preseason but Peria was given the job. After Peria got injured he took over the RDT position and got 10 starts, 20 tackles, 2.0 sacks and 1 FF despite being injured. Got chewed out on the bench after a bad play in the SF game. Returned to the game and got a sack.

Which one of these guys would you want in your line up? I'm jus askin. Be objective.

Dude let me first apologize. I see you mentioned TJ in your previous post. I missed that in my last post.

With that out of the way, you started with a slam BW agenda in the MIA game, now it seems you're on a praise Busterson the DT agenda. Hopefully I'm wrong.

If you are, let me get a couple things straight:

Busterson - 8th round pick. Guaranteed $15M. $3M cap hit in 2009. Lost his pass rushing DE job to a Beer Man. Given opportunities at both DE and DT. Only turned in 13 starts, 27 tackles, 0.5 sacks and 0 FFs

TJ - street free agent. Insurance man. Guaranteed nothing. $500K cap hit. Beat out Busterson and Peria at DT in the 2009 preseason but Peria was given the job. After Peria got injured he took over the RDT position and got 10 starts, 20 tackles, 2.0 sacks and 1 FF despite being injured. Got chewed out on the bench after a bad play in the SF game. Returned to the game and got a sack.

Which one of these guys would you want in your line up? I'm jus askin. Be objective.

Apology accepted.

I did not slam BW in the MIA game. I will clarify again. I said he got beat alot this game. I said that because i thought he was our best CB last year and 4 rec was alot for him or so i thought. That is not a slam. That was just me saying i was suprised he got beat 4 times by the Dolphins who we dominated.

As far as Anderson and TJ its not like i have mentioned one more than the other. I don't care who starts. I want the one who produces the most. Listen, you don't have to convince me JA98 has been a bust at DE. Trust me, I am not an advocate of his, but i have been watching him a good bit and i can see that he may have a shot of being productive at DT. Yeah he'll more than like never play like a top 10 pick, but he could possibly be a legitimate pass rushing DT.

I feel I have been objective in my recaps. I just type in big plays or big miscues. I don't have any favorites. Plus what good would it do? Its not like i would try to brain wash these people to make them like some guy better.

Apology accepted.I did not slam BW in the MIA game. I will clarify again. I said he got beat alot this game. I said that because i thought he was our best CB last year and 4 rec was alot for him or so i thought. That is not a slam. That was just me saying i was suprised he got beat 4 times by the Dolphins who we dominated.As far as Anderson and TJ its not like i have mentioned one more than the other. I don't care who starts. I want the one who produces the most. Listen, you don't have to convince me JA98 has been a bust at DE. Trust me, I am not an advocate of his, but i have been watching him a good bit and i can see that he may have a shot of being productive at DT. Yeah he'll more than like never play like a top 10 pick, but he could possibly be a legitimate pass rushing DT.I feel I have been objective in my recaps. I just type in big plays or big miscues. I don't have any favorites. Plus what good would it do? Its not like i would try to brain wash these people to make them like some guy better.

Cool.

Thanks for accepting my apology.

All I'm saying is stay objective.

You are doing good bro. Let's go to the next game.

Aside from the BW slam in the MIA game you are on point. Keep it goin.

Let's move to the next game.

Dude..Leave that sh!t alone...and you won't see the boogeyman out the blinds. :rolleyes:

I'm jus sayin...

The way I see it, your the only one with an agenda. There's two possible scenarios:

1. You just dont agree with the OP's assesment of said player.

2. You dont want to acknowledge that said player played well, regardless of it being true or not.

Why turn this into a sorry a$$ discussion that we only have about 1.2 million of already? Dont answer since Im sure it all ends up with an epic one liner - "trust me".

@ OP:

I think your summaries are on par with what I remember from those games. This game in particular was a pleasure to remember, since everything went our way from fumbles to interceptions.

One thing I'd like to add was when Jenkins hustled to help White so he ran down 2 chasing SF players and kept em off White's back. That was just over powered ^^.

Favourite moments from this game:

1) Roddy's touchdown when he streamed away from the 2 49ers players, only to see Jenkins catch him up and act as a blocker!

2) Roddy getting back and tackling Dre Bly after the interception. After the game Bly's response was "Well, Dre gonna be Dre" - not exactly words of remorse. And now he's a free agent... From what I've heard, he played decently during the season but was never forgiven for that incident.