falcons hire sabo..

The Atlanta Falcons today hired Steve Sabo as an area scout.

Sabo joins the Falcons after spending the previous 11 seasons with the Cleveland Browns. He served as the club’s Senior Director of Pro Personnel in 2009 and was responsible for scouting NFL teams and assisted with advance scouting of upcoming opponents. In addition to his scouting responsibilities, he played a role in the acquisition of unrestricted free agents and preparation for the NFL Draft.

“We are excited about the addition of Steve to our scouting department,” said General Manager Thomas Dimitroff. “Steve has15 years of scouting experience and possess an adept scouting perspective that we feel will mesh well with our scouting philosophy and scouting department.”

Prior to his time with the Browns, Sabo spent five years with the New Orleans Saints as an administrative assistant (1994-96) and as a pro scout from (1996-98).

No offense, but why is this ALWAYS an answer that tends to get "rave" applause/reviews?? TD has been OK, thus far, but give the PLAYERS some much deserved credit, too! :) Every hire TD makes is not going turn out to be a "superb" pick...

Who do you think brought those players in? They've been good. Coach has been good. They were all brought in by Dimitroff.

No offense, but why is this ALWAYS an answer that tends to get "rave" applause/reviews?? TD has been OK, thus far, but give the PLAYERS some much deserved credit, too! :) Every hire TD makes is not going turn out to be a "superb" pick...

Correction....This answer is always the "rave" answer and the right answer for anything that he is involved with until proven otherwise :P

Edited by MashDaddy

No offense, but why is this ALWAYS an answer that tends to get "rave" applause/reviews?? TD has been OK, thus far

I agree 100%, TD has only made GM of the Year 50% of the time since being here which is only ok thus far.

If he had made GM of the year both years, perhaps a C + would be in order.

I agree with you BirdzEye. Why is it that everything TD does it's "well if TD did it or says it then it's all

good." He is a human being ppl. I admit that I have gone his way a lot of times too, but some things I make my

own opinion about and not follow and agree with everything somebody else says. Be your owne man ppl. Stop just

going along with any and everything somebody else says or does. TD has missed b4.(Fontenot, Brown, and Middleton)

I agree with you BirdzEye. Why is it that everything TD does it's "well if TD did it or says it then it's all

good." He is a human being ppl. I admit that I have gone his way a lot of times too, but some things I make my

own opinion about and not follow and agree with everything somebody else says. Be your owne man ppl. Stop just

going along with any and everything somebody else says or does. TD has missed b4.(Fontenot, Brown, and Middleton)

I'm not making a point about this particular hire, but I have to admit the "TD is smarter than you so this must have been the right thing to do" bit is getting a little old.

Well I'm excited, this dude discovered Spergon Wynn and we all know how that turned out. Oh......wait.

LMAO!! Now there is a name that I haven't heard in quite some while. It hard to imagine this guy was choosen ahead of Tom Brady. (still laughing) +1

Edited by FalconinPA

I'm not making a point about this particular hire, but I have to admit the "TD is smarter than you so this must have been the right thing to do" bit is getting a little old.

Oh I feel you Peyton. But I just get so tired of ppl always with this TD can do no wrong mind set. He is human

just like us. I'm not commenting on the Sabo hire either. I'm talking about all the other stuff ppl just agree

with TD on since he has been here.

Oh I feel you Peyton. But I just get so tired of ppl always with this TD can do no wrong mind set. He is human

just like us. I'm not commenting on the Sabo hire either. I'm talking about all the other stuff ppl just agree

with TD on since he has been here.

I love that guy, but I agree with you. Besides, we need some fans that are skeptical, gives us something to talk about.

LMAO!! Now there is a name that I haven't heard in quite some while. It hard to imagine this guy was choosen ahead of Tom Brady. (still laughing) +1

We should probablay lay off the Sperginator (what an awesome nickname I just made up). He did throw 6 TDs.......in his CFL career.