Clemson Fans..

SacFalcFan

So Jamie Cumbie is off the team? He beat up some kid on campus who was just 6'1 180 lbs and put him into the hospital. Jamie is what 6'6 290 lbs? He must have beat the daylights out of the kid (he had to have brain surgery). Any idea what happened there? What does that do to your dline? What have you heard on kyle parker? He was drafted #26 overall so most are assuming he bolts. That leaves you boyd and who else? What's your feeling on boyd? Clemson coaching staff is telling kyle parker he is a guaranteed top 5 nfl draft choice per peter gammons.

So Jamie Cumbie is off the team? He beat up some kid on campus who was just 6'1 180 lbs and put him into the hospital. Jamie is what 6'6 290 lbs? He must have beat the daylights out of the kid. Any idea what happened there? What does that do to your dline? What have you heard on kyle parker? He was drafted #26 overall so most are assuming he bolts. That leaves you boyd and who else? What's your feeling on boyd? Clemson coaching staff is telling kyle parker he is a guaranteed top 5 nfl draft choice per peter gammons.

;)

did you hear about that beating? you realize it took a week to come out.. horrible.. anyways with boyd as their qb how many wins can they get? should be an interesting year for the tigers.

I just read about it. I'm excited bout Parker leaving. All I have heard is that Boyd is not ready at all.

I just read about it. I'm excited bout Parker leaving. All I have heard is that Boyd is not ready at all.

boyd isn't close to being ready from what i have heard.. i have some friends up there who saw boyd who are clemson guys and they don't think he is ready, but if clem feels otherwise i would love to here his opinion of boyd. it's could be a very rough year for clemson.

They're Clemson. Its always a tough year.

Lol.

Love to hear your outlook on your expectations for the 2010 UF football season. How do you think the defense holds up? That defensive class you guys signed last year was pretty sick but do you see a noticeable dropoff with a new coordinator?

Also, who are UF's top targets at RB with Bellamy to Clemson and Wilder Jr. if staying at RB will probably want to play in an pro-style offense...just wondering.

Some stuff from the clemson guys: Lemay was scared away from clemson due to boyd's great arm and play. Boyd is that good. Lemay will now be a tiger due to kyle leaving. A few things Lemay will not be a tiger and he knew when he committed kyle was leaving. The Clemson coaches made him aware of the depth chart and Lemay knew this was going to happen so nothing changed. On Boyd as I have said I was told different things about boyd than what we are now hearing from clemson fans. (Clem none of this is directed to you, just posting what guys have heard on the radio (mickey plyer) and what is being posted on clemson sites.)

Cumbie is off the team. What an idiot. He's had issues before (suspended for bowl game, kicked off the bus in Atlanta after the Alabama game).

I would have to assume Parker is gone. I can't imagine an MLB team drafting him that high without knowing what it would take to sign him away from baseball.

Boyd looked shaky in the Spring game, and will likely struggle this season. He was highly recruited, but sounds like he isn't grasping the playbook as fast as hoped. Fortunately, the first two games (N Texas and Presbyterian) are very easy, and will hopefully make him at least decent for Auburn.

I haven't heard anything about LeMay at all from anyone reputable, just a few message board idiots.

I'm not expecting much this season, so it won't be tough for me at least. Then again, the only tough season I remember was the first half of 2008. Clemson has been stuck in the 7-9 wins a season range for so long that that's what I always expect, but I'm dropping it to 6-7 wins this season.

Lol.

Love to hear your outlook on your expectations for the 2010 UF football season. How do you think the defense holds up? That defensive class you guys signed last year was pretty sick but do you see a noticeable dropoff with a new coordinator?

Also, who are UF's top targets at RB with Bellamy to Clemson and Wilder Jr. if staying at RB will probably want to play in an pro-style offense...just wondering.

A lot of people think Wilder will play linebacker at the college level. Haven't really heard what he'd prefer to play though.

I don't know how hard Florida will go after a running back this year. Moody is the only senior, Demps and Rainey(RS) are both JRs, Gillislee is a sophomore, and Mack Brown is a true freshman.

No idea where De'Ante Saunders will end up playing, but it could very well be running back.

Edited by Testasparo

A lot of people think Wilder will play linebacker at the college level. Haven't really heard what he'd prefer to play though.

I don't know how hard Florida will go after a running back this year. Moody is the only senior, Demps and Rainey(RS) are both JRs, Gillislee is a sophomore, and Mack Brown is a true freshman.

No idea where De'Ante Saunders will end up playing, but it could very well be running back.

Wilder will play whatever he wants most likely. He has been offered as an athlete and told he will get every chance at any position he wants to play. We made the same promise to Matt Patchen about playing defense even though most pegged him as OL and he played DE as a freshman. Wilder is the kind of athlete you take no matter of who else you recruit at any position.

Bellamy will continue to be recruited and the other 2 main target are Savon Huggins Mike Blakely.