Danny hall has deja vu. Tech loses at home in a regional..

SacFalcFan

congrats bama for the win, coming out of the losers bracket to beat tech in 2 games to advance.. danny hall just can't figure out how to coach once they start regional play. Tech has soooo much talent in baseball year in and year out and still can't accomplish much.

Tech had the same situation last year and UGA beat them.. Now it's bama.

Nathan "Peanut" Kilcrease, all 5'6" of him, gets the win for the Tide. On Friday, he pitched a complete game (99 pitches) win against Elon. Told the coach this morning he could give him about two more innings tonight -- on pure adrenaline, he just gave us the final 6 innings for a win and threw another 100 pitches to shut Tech down.

Huge gutsy win for Alabama. We now face Clemson in the Super Regional matchup.

congrats bama for the win, coming out of the losers bracket to beat tech in 2 games to advance.. danny hall just can't figure out how to coach once they start regional play. Tech has soooo much talent in baseball year in and year out and still can't accomplish much.

I have learned to just enjoy Tech Baseball during the regular season because I know once Regionals come around then it's over. I swear Hall saves his worst coaching for the postseason.

great win crimson coming out of the losers bracket and beating tech two times to win the regional.. tech came in what ranked 5th overall and then to choke again.. i swear i wish perno had danny hall's talent..

We'll trade you Danny Hall for Perno then he will have Hall's talent. Deal?

I have learned to just enjoy Tech Baseball during the regular season because I know once Regionals come around then it's over. I swear Hall saves his worst coaching for the postseason.

Jay you guys had the same situation i believe last year and UGA beat tech.. I just don't understand what it is with danny hall. He has a ton of talent at Tech, but you guys just can't get out of the regionals now. It really tough to understand what is going on with hall and his team.

Jay you guys had the same situation i believe last year and UGA beat tech.. I just don't understand what it is with danny hall. He has a ton of talent at Tech, but you guys just can't get out of the regionals now. It really tough to understand what is going on with hall and his team.

I think they said this was three straight years that a team has come out of the loser's bracket to beat Tech in a Regional at their park -- Georgia, Southern Miss, and now Alabama.

We'll trade you Danny Hall for Perno then he will have Hall's talent. Deal?

oh heck no.. lol Perno is great. We had a crap year and it stunk, but he has been getting us to the world series every other year which is just fine with me. Also Damon Evans needs to put some money toward the programs with upgrading foley field. Tech has a great baseball program, but it just seems danny hall can't get it going when regionals start.

I think they said this was three straight years that a team has come out of the loser's bracket to beat Tech in a Regional at their park -- Georgia, Southern Miss, and now Alabama.

yep thanks.. i didn't bother to look it up.. i just knew we had done it in the past few years.. 3 straight times..