serious question to mixed Japanese/Hungarian albinos

And WE get the suspicion once again. Everytime I take my girl out in public, everybody looks at us like we're freaks or thieves. And now, I cannot enjoy my lunch on a message board without my culture being thrust in front of the world as key stealers. This is a joke.

Nothing tans my hide like things like this. And my hide doesn't tan.

And if it turns out a Japanese/Hungarian Albino did steal his keys, you guys are going to owe Pencil a BIG apology.

And if not, we're going to demand reparations. As it happens, I know where both Bubba and Earl were when the keys were stolen, so no Nipgarianino was involved in the alleged theft.

And Earl had a public defender, so expect to hear from our attorney.

And if not, we're going to demand reparations. As it happens, I know where both Bubba and Earl were when the keys were stolen, so no Nipgarianino was involved in the alleged theft.

And Earl had a public defender, so expect to hear from our attorney.

Tell Bubba and Earl that Johhny Cochran aint around no more so if they get caught, they going down!

Tell Bubba and Earl that Johhny Cochran aint around no more so if they get caught, they going down!

We won't get caught because we blend in so well with the rest of society. Most people never recognize us. We colorless, odorless (except Earl), and ubiquitous. We're like Tiger Woods.

well, I still can't find my keys. I guess I will ask that Japanese /Hungarian Albino that is pulling out od the driveway in my car if he has seen them.

If he's wearing a beanie cap with a pinwheel on top, that's Bubba. Tell him that Mom wants him to call. Thanks!