Lisa Raye vs Emma Watson

Who wins  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Lisa Raye
    • Emma Watson

Lisa clearly wins this battle, but it's not really fair that she should move on to the next round while a super hottie like Alessandra is staying home. I mean, Emma Watson? Really? It's like Alessandra had to face the Yankees and Lisa Raye got to face the East Shelbyville Senior Women's Slowpitch Softball team.

Gab Union vs. Eva Mendes.

Booty Biel vs. Cup O Ambrosio.

Lisa Raye vs. No One Would Look Twice If I Wasn't In Harry Potter.

Lisa clearly wins this battle, but it's not really fair that she should move on to the next round while a super hottie like Alessandra is staying home. I mean, Emma Watson? Really? It's like Alessandra had to face the Yankees and Lisa Raye got to face the East Shelbyville Senior Women's Slowpitch Softball team.

:lol:

see supa. i told you that we should have made the list legit. should have had people vote for top 16 hotties.

see supa. i told you that we should have made the list legit. should have had people vote for top 16 hotties.

nah that ruins it if they would have made it to the 2nd they still would have lost in the 2nd since they didnt make it through the first I just dont like the bias people Gab Union looks better than Eva but whatever.

nah that ruins it if they would have made it to the 2nd they still would have lost in the 2nd since they didnt make it through the first I just dont like the bias people Gab Union looks better than Eva but whatever.

I agree...but that's why the scrubs of this contest, aka Emma Watson, should be going up against the heavyweights like Biel. Almost like a first round bye.

Lisa Raye would have lost to half the women who are losing, like Union. Instead, she moves on.

I agree...but that's why the scrubs of this contest, aka Emma Watson, should be going up against the heavyweights like Biel. Almost like a first round bye.

Lisa Raye would have lost to half the women who are losing, like Union. Instead, she moves on.

The random number generator picks the matchups some get good matchups some will get blown out.

You need better pics of Lisa Raye

Agreed... I have no clue who Lisa Raye is but based on the pics I voted for the other chick... After a google search there are much, much more flattering pictures of Lisa Raye out there and I would definitely change my vote if I could... :D