Rush Limbaugh got married.

How long will it last?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. How long will it last?

Rush Limbaugh and Bride Head Down the Aisle Over Weekend

American radio host and conservative political commentator Rush Limbaugh, 59, wed for the fourth time in a Florida ceremony Saturday, The Palm Beach Post reported.

Uncharacteristic to his conservative and anti-gay commentary, Limbaugh reportedly hired British crooner Sir Elton John to play at his Hawaiian-themed wedding.

Sir Elton, who is openly gay, will reportedly receive $1 million for the singing gig.

Limbaugh married West Palm Beach resident Kathryn Rogers, 33, whom he met at a celebrity golf tournament in 2004. Rogers is a direct descendant of former U.S.

President John Adams and her father was a classmate of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) at the U.S. Naval Academy.

“I grew up so differently, traveling around the world, that I’m sometimes not able to relate to the average person my age,” Rogers told The Post regarding the 26-year difference between the two.

RushLimbaughKathrynRogers.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/06/radio-host-rush-limbaugh-heads-aisle/

How long will it last. I say about 9-12 months long enough for her to get pregnant to maximize alimony. 26 year age difference, she loves him for the $$$$ and soon his money will be parted from him. :P

Elton John playing at the wedding? LOL

Now that dude will do anything for money.

He got PAID, 1 million for one show for a azzhole. :P I don't blame anybody for getting paid, thats one of those. I wouldn't play for him unless for 1 million. Done. Cool I would have done it for 5 hundred thousand. :P

Say the show was 3 hours and it was probably a hour, hes getting $5,555.00 a minute for a 3 hour show, for a 1 hour show, $16,666 dollars a minute. I think anybody would take that. ;)

Edited by nativefalcon

Good ole Rush, he marries for a fourth time, the wife can be his daughter, have a flamboyant gay singer perform at the wedding, he straight face calls himself a voice of conservatives and have over 20 million people believing that sh..it. I guess he can say Obama is to blame and his flock and teabaggers will follow. This is proof there is a god and he has a cruel sense of humor!

GENIUS

Thats the funniest thing of all having Elton John at his marriage, I'm not blaming Elton, but talk about hypocritical. I hate your lifestyle BUT, I'll give you a million to play at my marriage because we love your music, but I would talk bad behind your back in 2 seconds. :P I would love it for it to come out, WHO wanted Elton there, him or his wife? :P

Edited by nativefalcon