Name your favorite player, on a rival theam

REV.2000

I'm sure there are players on our rival division teams, that you like. You can name one player, from one rival team or you can name one from each NFC south team. I hope this doesn't turn into a hate thread, you know

(instead of which rival players you like, it could easily turn into, which ones do you hate.) Let's be big boys on this one. Which player do you like from a rival team??? :mellow:

I know I spelled team wrong in the thread title,

but when this arthritis hits, I don't know what

my fingers are going to do.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Geno Hayes from the Bucs. Followed him since he was in highschool. Met him several times.

Hayes is probably the most underrated player on the BUCS.

I'd have to say Sean Weatherspoon the Falcons rookie linebacker would be the one player I'd want on the BUCS.

Good change of pace Rev.

I've always been a fan of underdogs and the true professionals that love the game. Couldn't name one so I named several.

Saints - Brees, Evans, Vilma, Colston, PT, Hartley(this guy kicked the he&* out of the ball in the post season, did he have any field goals under 40yds???)

Panthers - Smith, Beason, Davis, Stewart, Williams, Gross

Bucs - Barber, Ruud, Joseph, Talib (if he would stop acting like a d^* fool off the field), Winslow (can he ever play at the level of his Dad?)

Edited by falconboogie

Drew Brees

He's the epitome of the type of QB I would want on any team. Great leadership, fan friendly, intelligent, decisive and can slice a team up with his accuracy.

Hopefully Free has learned something from him in the time they worked with each other.

Whoever is on IR.

The lesbian Cheerleaders from the Panties.

Okay, seriously, I'll stop being an a-hole for a minute.

Brees is one of the best. Man, I wish he was still a Charger, then I'd pull for him in the AFC, or at least a Dolphin.

Josh Freeman looks to be a good QB one day, seems like a good kid. Will probably be the best QB in Tampa history (Steve Young doesn't count).

Steve Smith is a beast.

There. I need to go take a shower now.

Edited by paulitik

SO FAR, YOU GUYS HAVE DONE VERY WELL. AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH PRAISING AN OPPONENT WHO

DESERVES IT. THE ONLY WAY ANY OF US CAN BECOME GOOD FANS, IS WE FIRST MUST BECOME GOOD

SPORTSMEN. IF YOU'RE SO STIFF NECKED, SO STUCK IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS, SO ONE SIDED ... THEN

MAYBE YOU MAY NEED TO GO BACK AND BECOME A SPORTSMAN (good sport) FIRST, THEN TRY BECOMING

A FAN. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MANY GUYS REFUSE TO PRAISE A PLAYER OF ANOTHER TEAM. I'M

LOYAL TO THE FALCONS, AND LOYALTY HAS IT'S PLACE. BUT I'M ALSO LOYAL TO THE GAME. :D

carolina...both their rbs (best pair in the nfl imo)

tampa...freeman (kids got a future at qb imo,and seems like a good kid)talib too

saints...who doesnt like brees (total class act)and starting to like bush...dont like anyone on their d,although their coach made them a totally different group

Bucs , last of their great D players R Barber

Panthers , Steve Smith love his Fire

Saints , D Brees , i always liked the guy even when he was a Charger

Eagles , D Jackson dude is a game breaker

Cowboys , D Ware Fast Intense and will hit you

buccaneers - sabby somethingtelly, because he always makes at least one dumb play thats funny per game.

Piscitelli... and I don't expect you'll be seeing much of him anymore, except in relief or in case of injury.

Sean Jones should be a definite upgrade... if healthy.