Who here (besides Saints fans) think they can reapeat as NFC South Champs?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just curious. I believe they could..............but they won't because they're, well...............................the Saints.:lol:

Just curious. I believe they could..............but they won't because they're, well...............................the Saints.:lol:

THEY ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE A TRAUMATIC EVENT. NO THEY WILL NOT.

WHY?? BECAUSE THEY'RE THE SAINTS. AND THEY "ARE" WHO WE THINK THEY ARE!

Who is going to beat us out? Certainly not the Falcon's they will be 2 games behind us since we will contiue to chip away at the series lead and beat them both times. On;y to hear them whine about another excuse. Maybe the Bucs they have the best chance with the easiest schedule.

I could see the Bucs finishing ahead of the Falcons...

Maybe........but I'm not expecting much....maybe next season..

Actually, if my Raheemo led Bucs can't do it, then any NFL South team that can will be fine with me. Let's keep it down here where it belongs.

US ... IS GOING TO STOP YA! <_<

Are you sure you're not just crying wolf, REV? You made the same prediction last year, along with the prediction of "PAIN."

Turns out, winning the Lombardi didn't produce even the slightest discomfort :)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

We'll be perfectly fine with another one B)

My hat will be off to you all if you do. That would be very impressive to go back to back in this day & age........................................even for the Saints.;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Hold on to your hat, then ;)

Hope springs eternal.:lol: Well, ya got lucky once. Why not twice?;)

Are you sure you're not just crying wolf, REV? You made the same prediction last year, along with the prediction of "PAIN."

Turns out, winning the Lombardi didn't produce even the slightest discomfort :)

I WAS STILL RIGHT ABOUT THE PAIN ... I WAS JUST WRONG ABOUT WHO'D BE HAVING IT! :ph34r:

THE SAINTS WILL BE GOOD AGAIN THIS YEAR, BUT NOT LIKE LAST YEAR. LAST YEAR THEY HAD EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE. ESPECIALLY THE MENTAL ASPECTS OF IT. WHAT THEY'RE UP AGAINST THIS YEAR IS THE SAME PROCESS ... THE MENTAL ASPECT. CAN THEY HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY? IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO HAVE THE SAME MENTALITY AND HOLD THE LOMBARDI AT THE SAME TIME. JUST BY BEING THE CHAMPS,

EVERYBODY AND HIS BROTHER WILL BE GUNNING FOR YOU. EVEN THE TEAMS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL WILL UP THEIR GAME JUST FOR THE SAINTS. BUT AS I SAID, THEY WILL STILL BE GOOD. THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING ANOTHER DIVISION TITLE IS A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE ODDS OF GOING BACK TO THE SB. I THINK THE REAL KEY HERE IS, CAN THEY MAINTAIN THE SAME TEAM CHEMISTRY THAT THEY HAD LAST YEAR? IF THEY CAN .... ALL BETS ARE OFF. THEY MAY STEAM ROLL AGAIN. BUT HUMAN NATURE SETS IN, AND

EGO'S MULTIPLY, THUS THE DEATH OF TEAM CHEMISTRY. BUT REST ASSURED, ONE THING REMAINS THE SAME.

"YOU GOT TO GO OUT AND PLAY THE GAMES .... TO REALLY KNOW." -_-