The Falcons are training. Are you?

jes2400

Alright Falcon fans! The team has started preparing for the season with mini camps and training camp starts next month. Have you begun training? You don't just be a Falcon fan. It takes practice and hard work. Are you practicing your screams and getting your leg and arm muscles in shape? you wanna make sure you're in good condition when you jump up off the couch after Turner, White or Norwood busts a 50yd TD run, or Robinson or Grimes runs an INT back for 80yds. Go to the mirror and practice your angry scowl for when we get a bad call. :lol: I'm trying to make mine look like Mike Smith's! Work out those jaw muscles so you don't dislocate it eating all that tailgating food! :P I practiced my chicken wing eating at Loco's yesterday! i don't drink, but for all you beer drinkers, work out that drinking arm, :lol: just don't practice too much! The season will be here before you know it! I can't wait! My mom said the season will get here quicker if I just stop thinking about it, :wacko: but I cant!

Edited by jes2400

I'm ready brother.

I have never been more excited about an upcoming season than I am this one.

I hear ya' brother! I expect to do a lot of jumping up and down this season. My house is old. I hope the floors can take it! i'm especially excited because for the 1st time in my Falcon fan life, I'll be attending a game in the GA Dome!

Edited by jes2400

Your mom is a wise woman. Listen to her sage advice.cool.gif

Relax. Pace yourself. You'll need to reserve your strength for OTA's and training camp-and you'll need to make at least one trip to Flowery Branch to watch the action yourself. Before you know it, we'll be in pre-season, making the final roster cuts and heading to Pittsburgh where we will kick some Steeler butt to kick of what should be a fantastic season of Falcons football.

Falcon fans are always ready for football action and don't need additional training because, for us, there is no off-season.

Your mom is a wise woman. Listen to her sage advice.cool.gif

Relax. Pace yourself. You'll need to reserve your strength for OTA's and training camp-and you'll need to make at least one trip to Flowery Branch to watch the action yourself. Before you know it, we'll be in pre-season, making the final roster cuts and heading to Pittsburgh where we will kick some Steeler butt to kick of what should be a fantastic season of Falcons football.

Falcon fans are always ready for football action and don't need additional training because, for us, there is no off-season.

Well, the Braves started winning and are in 1st place. That's helping to break the boredom.

I yell at my kids everyday to keep the vocal muscles toned and had beer and wings at Wild Wings today. Went camping last week to make sure the Falcons canopy is in good working condition for tailgating. :D Unfortunately I had a 200+lb 12 year old kid obliterate my Falcons chair and pretended it never happened even when confronted. <_< Currently trying to upgrade memory on the Motorola box to hold more Falcons games for next year. B) Working up plans for training camp and Friday Night Lights later next month.

I yell at my kids everyday to keep the vocal muscles toned and had beer and wings at Wild Wings today. Went camping last week to make sure the Falcons canopy is in good working condition for tailgating. :D Unfortunately I had a 200+lb 12 year old kid obliterate my Falcons chair and pretended it never happened even when confronted. <_< Currently trying to upgrade memory on the Motorola box to hold more Falcons games for next year. B) Working up plans for training camp and Friday Night Lights later next month.

What! Destroyed your Falcons chair! Damaging anything with the Falcons on it is a very serious matter! I trust he was punished severely. No Falcons games for a month! Okay, mabye that's cruel and unusual punishment. No wings for a month during Falcons games! how's that?