ESPN

I don't have a link but, I read it. It basically said to expect the Falcons offense to take a giant step backward in 2010 and it went on to list several reasons why, such as, an aging Tony Gonzales, the honeymoon being over for Matt Ryan, the inability of the O-line to get people blocked, and the Falcons ongoing attempt to run Michael Turner into the ground and subsequently into early retirement. It was a good piece.

:):):)

I'll try to find that link for ya

Edited by HarmonWages

I don't have a link but, I read it. It basically said to expect the Falcons offense to take a giant step backward in 2010 and it went on to list several reasons why, such as, an aging Tony Gonzales, the honeymoon being over for Matt Ryan, the inability of the O-line to get people blocked, and the Falcons ongoing attempt to run Michael Turner into the ground and subsequently into early retirement. It was a good piece.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny guy

admittedly, well played.

On a positive note, the article went on to say that WR Brandyn Harvey may eat his way into the Left Tackle spot any day now, which could be a welcome addition to that group, and that there's still a chance Michael Jenkins could finally emerge as a no.2 receiver since he was drafted only 7 short years ago.

Edited by HarmonWages

Guest Gritz

On a positive note, the article went on to say that WR Brandyn Harvey may eat his way into the Left Tackle spot any day now, which could be a welcome addition to that group, and that there's still a chance Michael Jenkins could finally emerge as a no.2 receiver since he was drafted only 7 short years ago.

avsaintsavatar.jpg

Another Saints fan who mistakenly believes that they're clever.

Yay.

Guest Gritz

. I'll trot back the the Rival Board now, you know, the board where all the real intelligent debate takes place. LOL

Who'll explain it to you?

Guest Gritz

Good question. I hope it goes better than the last time I tried to summons intelligent Falcon fans

I think you meant summon. I love it when someone denigrates the intelligence of others while inadvertently revealing their own. Way to go Saints fan.

I think this is more like it.

27858_1420978814781_1542019071_1008166_1280940_n.jpg

Ever seen one of those trophies up close? Didn't think so.

wow, this is the cheapest looking display case Ive ever seen.....YOU CAN SEE THE POWER CORD PLUGGED IN THE WALL GIVING IT LIGHT..LOL.....Like really? Thats a $hitty display case Aints....real $hitty

wow, this is the cheapest looking display case Ive ever seen.....YOU CAN SEE THE POWER CORD PLUGGED IN THE WALL GIVING IT LIGHT..LOL.....Like really? Thats a $hitty display case Aints....real $hitty

So where is yours? This is just up front in the ticket office so that people can take pics with it. When the season starts it getting it moved to its new home in the dome

Edited by antebodi

So where is yours? This is just up front in the ticket office so that people can take pics with it. When the season starts it getting it moved to its new home in the dome

I mean our NFC Championship case looks better than that lol.....and as far as our Superbowl Trophy is concerned its coming...SOON......I know I shouldnt say this but is that case WATER PROOF?.....