Kosta Vavlas video Dawg fans.

SacFalcFan

Would it really be a bad thing to take Debell, Dantzler, Shell, and Ward? All but Ward also have the body/girth to play Guard, and last I checked, tackle athleticism at the guard position isn't a bad thing(Steven Hutchinson/Larry Allen/Shawn Andrews(when he was right in the head)/Clint Boling/Cordy Glenn...)

I assume the issue would be, if we have 3 of those guys committed, then would the 4th pull the trigger also?

Would it really be a bad thing to take Debell, Dantzler, Shell, and Ward? All but Ward also have the body/girth to play Guard, and last I checked, tackle athleticism at the guard position isn't a bad thing(Steven Hutchinson/Larry Allen/Shawn Andrews(when he was right in the head)/Clint Boling/Cordy Glenn...)

I assume the issue would be, if we have 3 of those guys committed, then would the 4th pull the trigger also?

if all 4 guys wanted to commit we would take them.. we have some big question marks at offensive tackle and upperclassmen and the youngsters are all coming off injuries.. i highly doubt we can get all 4 to commit, that would scare away just one, but we are in great shape for most of the 4.

Video

Kosta's Info

Dawg fans Kosta is a walkon. He was a 3 star lb. I provided some video above, but it's just for reference. He is also great friends with Debell a big OT UGA recently offered. Debell will be in athens on June 12th.

Brought back to mind another Greek kid who actually signed a scholly with the Dawgs back in 1995, Vasilios Travlos. Don't think he ever played a down. Big Greek population in Tarpon Springs. Greek sponge divers big in the area.