A7x

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just saw them in concert last night. They flew over to Iraq and put on a concert for us here down range. It was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The best concert i've ever been to. Nightmare is only 1 of MANY great songs by these guys. I took a buddy of mine with me last night, and he didn't like them/know them too well before the concert. Midway through, he turned to me as we were rocking out and said,they just gained a new fan.

For those who don't know Their song So Far Away was written for their lost brother, Rev. So before you or anyone else you run into start bashing that song for not being A7X style, realize what it's about.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw them in concert last night. They flew over to Iraq and put on a concert for us here down range. It was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! The best concert i've ever been to. Nightmare is only 1 of MANY great songs by these guys. I took a buddy of mine with me last night, and he didn't like them/know them too well before the concert. Midway through, he turned to me as we were rocking out and said,they just gained a new fan.

For those who don't know Their song So Far Away was written for their lost brother, Rev. So before you or anyone else you run into start bashing that song for not being A7X style, realize what it's about.

A7X is one of my favs Hart, they know how to mix up their style its truly unique in what they do with some of their music.. M. Shadows has a voice unlike no one and hes torn his vocal chords many of times but keeps going after it

• 1 month later...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

A7x? Good? You kids need to listen to something that isn't total garbage.

Shoot they aren't garbage haha who do you listen to?

• 2 months later...

I listen to a wide variety of bands, raging from The Red Hot Chili Peppers to Parkway Drive, ad those are the ends of the spectrum for me.

Lol at parkway drive being the end of your "spectrum# dudes are alright. As far as avenged sevenfold wasnt impressed with their new cd or the song nightmare.

But i gotta say they try and keep things funky. Imo " little piece of heaven " with all the different elements used in the song makes it one of the most creative songs ever made . jammin band imo they are coming to pensacola fl next month might go check em out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...