Toughest Military Jobs

tipp78

I saw this earlier on the military channel and was stoked to see it, hopefully you guys will enjoy this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xMfLhFTIs

Some people think we military firefighters (or just firefighters in general) are lazy and dont do anything but when the sh** hits the fan we're working harder than anyone else out there. Also I'd like to add if we are caught in a chemical environment we have to wear our chem gear under our fire gear which adds maybe another 10-15 pounds. Its like wearing a full body poncho under a snow suit wearing a 30 pound air pack AND pulling bodies out of a burning building I cant even turn my head left or right with all the gear, it is the most EXHAUSTING thing I've ever done in my life when we train like that.

But...I wouldnt trade it for anything :lol:

Enjoy.

I saw this earlier on the military channel and was stoked to see it, hopefully you guys will enjoy this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xMfLhFTIs

Some people think we military firefighters (or just firefighters in general) are lazy and dont do anything but when the sh** hits the fan we're working harder than anyone else out there. Also I'd like to add if we are caught in a chemical environment we have to wear our chem gear under our fire gear which adds maybe another 10-15 pounds. Its like wearing a full body poncho under a snow suit wearing a 30 pound air pack AND pulling bodies out of a burning building I cant even turn my head left or right with all the gear, it is the most EXHAUSTING thing I've ever done in my life when we train like that.

But...I wouldnt trade it for anything :lol:

Enjoy.

Do you have any women who serve with you?