5'11 194lbs CB Dominique Franks

atljbo

Great job on the video! Did you ever think about making a Spoon video?

yea i thought about it

LOL I havn't heard Deion's " must be the money " in forever.

Mus B Da Money!!! Maybe a sleeper in the Falcon Ranks.

Yea man... I had to throw some prime on there... Hopefully got another CB/Return guy.

And some folks think he won't be out Chevy. Imagine that!

um the guys hasn't played a single down in the NFL. Chevis looked like an up an coming probowler when i watched him at LSU. key word:college. He has to prove himself. Has Franks picked off Drew Brees at the 5 and ran it back for a 95 yard TD to seal a win? no

um the guys hasn't played a single down in the NFL. Chevis looked like an up an coming probowler when i watched him at LSU. key word:college. He has to prove himself. Has Franks picked off Drew Brees at the 5 and ran it back for a 95 yard TD to seal a win? no

Not yet! B)

I just think that with all the adversity he has gone thru with all the deaths in his family, he is still showing

that he is a strong young man who is determined to make it in the league no matter what. Also the fact that he

was supposed to go 2nd or 3rd round and fell to us in the 5th, that's just even more determination with a chip

on his shoulder. I have been a fan of Franks since he first got to OU and I think he will be one of the best CB's

and return men in the NFL in the years to come. Another job well done TD with the trade to get him!!

I just think that with all the adversity he has gone thru with all the deaths in his family, he is still showing

that he is a strong young man who is determined to make it in the league no matter what. Also the fact that he

was supposed to go 2nd or 3rd round and fell to us in the 5th, that's just even more determination with a chip

on his shoulder. I have been a fan of Franks since he first got to OU and I think he will be one of the best CB's

and return men in the NFL in the years to come. Another job well done TD with the trade to get him!!

Yea.. I remember franks was your boy ion the draft section... I thought it was no way we would get him because dude is a 2nd round talent.

He have late 1st round skill sets.... If it wasn't for those mental lapse.. I thought he would have been a 1st round pick.

jbo, nice vid! Can you believe we have great competition at DB now!!! lol

yup a couple of additions and experience make our DB group seem totally different.

Great video, enjoyed it, thanks. All Franks needs is time in this system to learn and to adjust to the speed of the NFL. That's the only advantage Chevis has over Franks now, after a yr or so then we'll see who's who. This is going to to be great watching this unfold before our eyes. Both have the potential to play, but really wants it more.